5 weeks out and getting sick

brandifb
on 10/25/11 3:40 am - Houma, LA
Hello all,
I am 5 weeks out and have been doing great, can eat without any problems can drink without any problems. But this past saturday was the first time I eat and then threw up, then it happened again yesterday, now I am feeling nauseaed all day. Why is this happening so far out?

Thanks

slimpickins5280
on 10/25/11 4:00 am - CO

I think you should call your Doc (you might already have).

That doesn't seem like it's going in the right direction. Might want to get some blood tests.

Feel better soon.

VSG 10/18/11      If you don't like the road you're walking, start paving another one.-Dolly Parton

brandifb
on 10/25/11 4:06 am - Houma, LA
Thank you, I have an appointment thrusday, and I just did my bloodwork last week for the appt. so I guess I will find out in 2 days.

edelu
on 10/25/11 4:44 am - los angeles, CA
I'm thinking if you're post op diet was anything like mine and most on here you are eating different foods now at 5 weeks.  Denser proteins and the like.  Maybe you are being too aggressive with them and you need to walk it back a little.  Maybe not if you were one of those on a pretty quick change regimen. The biggest thing for me when i got to dense protein was to try and slow down and let my body decide when it was enough.  It's a learning curve. Hope this helps.
howarli
on 10/25/11 6:07 am - MD
I'm only 4 weeks out and I have threw up a couple of times, all because I eat too fast.  But once I threw up I instanley felt better and never nauseaed all day.  You should check with your doctor and let us know.

Hope you feel better soon!!
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 46 views