Tomorrow's the Day!!

Jeanne T.
on 11/29/11 5:34 am
Well it's finally here and I am excited, not nervous at all.  My surgery is at 7:30 am so I'm the 1st one of the day.  We will be leaving home at 3:30 am.  My husband isn't to excited about that but I told him I would drive.  Thank you so much for all the support and encouragement through this process.  Everyone here has always spoken the truth from their experiences and I so appreciate that.  By the way, since I have been on the pre-op my breath has been just horrible.  I realize it's the ketosis but is there anything magical that will take away the icky breath?  Just thought I would throw one last question before the surgery.   Have a great day today and tomorrow I'm pretty sure I will!!

Love to all,
Jeanne

prevsgcrys
on 11/29/11 6:06 am - OH
good luck to you, i am a bit jealous of you.....lol
my surgery was also scheduled for tomorrow, but it was cancelled, my dr is sick, so hopefully I will only be about one week behind you!!!
Good luck and here's to a speedy recovery to you!!!!
ALAN J.
on 11/29/11 6:12 am
Good luck to you! 

Highest WGT-295, Surgery WGT-295, Goal WGT-215 - 80LB LOST in 8 months!

01mojanet
on 11/29/11 6:31 am
Well Im on the same boat with you my date is tomorrow I have to be there at 7:00 am  I will pray for you
Jeanne T.
on 11/29/11 9:34 am
And I will pray for you too!!  We'll do great and have a speedy recovery.  Absolutely no worries.