Getting back on track

JenJune21
on 12/25/11 10:47 pm - North Las Vegas, NV
I has surgery March 31, 2011. I have been struggling like many people through the holidays. I am ready to stop eating like crap and get myself back on track. I did not have this surgery to to fall back down. Is anybody else with me? If you are and ready to get on track, lets help each other out.
Happy966
on 12/25/11 11:39 pm

This is a great time to purge the house of high-calorie foods, and stock up on simple veggies and lean protein.  I am carrying the last container of twice-baked potatoes to my sister-in-law's today!

:) Happy

53 yrs old, 5'6" HW: 293 ConsW: 273 SW: 263 CW: 206

Jocelyn P.
on 12/26/11 5:11 am - San Antonio, TX
I was thinking the exact same thing. I started the 5 day pouch test and it helps with carb detoxing. I'd be glad to get back on track with you. PM me and we can chat.

5' tall  HW209/SW194/CW153.4/GW140
It's never too late to be who you might have been. ~George Eliot  

JenJune21
on 12/26/11 9:58 pm - North Las Vegas, NV

Hi!
The 5 day pouch test? What is that? How do I do it? And we we can do this back on track thing together. I am starting now with getting back off my diet soda. I used to hate it and had a sip one day and I have not stopped. By next Tuesday, January 3rd, I will not be drinking it anymore. I can't go cold turkey without it so i am taking this week to ween myself back off it.  :( Makes em sad I let myself fall into drink diet soda. BUT now is the time to change it right!? So tell me about this 5 day ouch test.

~Jennifer                            
vacationlover
on 12/26/11 5:51 am
JenJune21
on 12/26/11 10:00 pm - North Las Vegas, NV
That is asweome to hear. I am so ready, I have started to get back off my diet soda and I will be off completely by next Teusday. What else are you doin to get back on track?

~Jennifer                            
MBOYZ2
on 12/26/11 8:03 am - VA
VSG on 05/18/11 with
 I am right there with you . I am starting to tired again it is from the carbs ,also havent been to gym in two weeks.. soô need to get back on track ...I need help with getting my protein in, dont know what to eat ..tired of eating the same thing...

JenJune21
on 12/26/11 9:55 pm - North Las Vegas, NV
So I have had a hard time with this too. I lost a TON of hair after surgery from not getting enough protein. I started drinking Shakology and adding a scoop of Vanilla Isopure to it. I mix mine with milk, vanilla isopure and the choc shakeology. This is the ONLY protein shake I can handle. As far as easting the same thing, i hear ya. I do better with chicken than any other meat but if I do not chew it good, its rough.

~Jennifer                            
pinkypromise93
on 1/1/12 12:48 pm
me 2!!!!! I'm in!!!

dragonflydiva
on 1/1/12 2:30 pm
 Count me in as well! I am starting the pouch test tomorrow and we are joining a gym this week. I need muscles. 

It's never too late to be what you might have been. ~ George Eliot  

5'10"  Pre-op 315  SW 307  CW 216 SGW 174 MGW 160

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 30 views