WELL WELL WELL Look who lost 8lbs in two days...

VegasLAbound
on 1/9/12 2:56 am - Cleveland, OH
Friday I weighed 264 and today I hit 256. My first goal was to hit 250 anything and this weekend was a blessing and gift from God to keep me motivated and focused. I love my sleeve. The only thing I have been doing differently is drinking a ton more water with nothing added like crystal light and stuff like that If I drink a bottle of flavored water that doesn't go into my daily total of water intake. I like to hit at least 100oz of water per day.

(deactivated member)
on 1/9/12 3:01 am - GA
Yay! Congrats girl. I'm sooooo depressed only losing 12 pounds my first month. I'm trying and trying to increase the water but getting 60 to 70 oz in is about all I can do.

You are doing beautifully, great job!
VegasLAbound
on 1/9/12 3:04 am - Cleveland, OH
I only lost about 12 or 13 the first month post-op. But the time flies and that first month is tricky,
(deactivated member)
on 1/9/12 3:09 am - GA
Any tricks of the trade you can share with me? I'm staying under 800 calories and getting over 89 grams of protein. It's just not coming off very much!
VegasLAbound
on 1/9/12 3:18 am - Cleveland, OH

It seems my body only likes low/no carb dieting for a short amount of time. I have to switch it up and mak healthy choices but give my body some good carbs so that it doesn't go into starvation mode. Add a teaspoon of peanut butter to your shakes and get the carbs up at least one day or two days a week. I'm carb conscious but not carb obsessed and it seems to be working better for me. I did Zumba like a maniac for about 7 or 8 weeks and it kicked up my metabolism. Also Ro with you being at a pretty low starting weight in comparison your weight wont come off as fast...at least thats what they say. I go to Zumba in Little Italy it's a pretty amazing class if you wanna com let me know. We can definitely help eachother. Don't let your body get used to anything always switch up your game plan because ourbodies are built to adjust. Drink plenty water and i do two scoops of protein per shake.

onemoretry
on 1/9/12 3:16 am - GA
VSG on 03/21/12
Congrats!
kimbethin
on 1/9/12 3:18 am - CA
Woo hoo!  it's working!
putting one foot in front of the other...        
asweetiepye
on 1/9/12 3:32 am
Congrats!

Andrea- HT- 5' 7" HW-286 SW-265  CW-153.6
Traci M.
on 1/9/12 3:43 am - CT
VSG on 03/13/12
you go girl !!!!

Traci

AmberK
on 1/9/12 3:51 am
VSG on 03/07/12 with