Wait, he said whaaat?

VegasLAbound
on 1/10/12 2:25 am - Cleveland, OH
Girl he said "YOU SHOULD WORRY ABOUT YOUR ATTITUDE NOT YOUR APPEARANCE"! WTF oh I get it since my world isn't revolving around you it's a problem. Listen I am so glad I am not that insecure fat girl anymore. I am getting double takes from every guy. Competition is getting stiff and looks like he doesn't wanna play in the big leagues. Well buh bye boo! This is the first completely self centered self involved thing i've done that has ever meant something and all i get is grief about me and some "high horse". what a life :-/

Donna D.
on 1/10/12 2:35 am - Cockeysville, MD
Hmmmmm I smell the not so good fragrance of Hateration in the air, and if I was you, just start to prepare your self for many more of this to come. I am only 12 days post op, and I already know that I am going to be looking like a million bucks, and people are going to be hating, they are not going to be able to help them selves! I am ready and I must admit I like to see people envy me and wish they can look as good as me!! So tell him PUHAPLEASSSSE get over your self!! Smile and keep on moving Girl!

HW:338  SW:316 CW:203 GW:190 MY HT IS 5"11"

MsMick111
on 1/10/12 2:37 am - Cleveland, OH
It is hard for people to adjust to a "new" you especially when they once felt that they had control.  The good thing is that anyone new you meet from this point will know the "right now" you and you will not have to go through that.

So tell your haters to beat it.
Height 5' 7 1/2"  HW/PRE-OP WEIGHT:244  SW:236  CW:184 GW:162
Month 1 - 26 lbs.          Month 4 - 10 lbs.    Month 7 - ?              Month 10 - ?
Month 2 - 6 lbs.            Month 5 - ?            Month 8 - ?              Month 11 - ?
Month 3 - 9 lbs.            Month 6 - ?            Month 9 - ?              Month 12 - ?

Barbara W.
on 1/10/12 2:41 am - Upland, CA
VSG on 05/23/12
I think some guys just  have trouble handling the fact that their woman is now slim and confident.  Well, if they can't control you they get upset.  I agree with you - BYE BOO!  You have gained confidence and are proud of your accomplishment.  Congratulations on your loss.  I admire your not letting a guy rule your world. 

kimbethin
on 1/10/12 3:17 am - CA
I say keep taking care of you and a strong enough man for you with step up when you are ready!
putting one foot in front of the other...        
Debra P.
on 1/10/12 3:47 am - CA
VSG on 03/15/12
 Kick ass and take names baby !!! 

VeronicaJ5
on 1/10/12 3:57 am - Albany, NY
DS on 07/05/16
Trade him in like those clothes that are too big... Find yourself a better fit!
Ohcam
on 1/10/12 3:57 am
Girl, you haven't heard?

"Men be falling like the rain so we ain't running out; Oh its raining men girl what you worry 'bout?" Rihanna

Ditto what kimbethin said! +10

HW: 332  PrOW: 285 SW:266  CW:149 GW:140  5'3" 27
   LilySlim Weight loss tickers
VeronicaJ5
on 1/10/12 3:59 am - Albany, NY
DS on 07/05/16
On a side note I love the shoes you put in your avatars.ohcam. every week I look to see what's there lol
Ohcam
on 1/10/12 5:04 am
hahaha! you noticed!! thank you so much!! that makes me so happy!!

PS: I've taken to a reward system (super fab shoes instead of food); for BIG goals met, I purchase a pair (the McQueens shown are my dream goal shoes). So the avatars, though seemingly frivolous, keep me somewhat focused. ;)

PPS: Sorry Vegasbound for the thread hijack....But congrats on your loss. Keep it Up (you too Veronica!!) GO TEAM! 
 HW: 332  PrOW: 285 SW:266  CW:149 GW:140  5'3" 27
   LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 41 views