BikerChickk is still alive and almost 2 yrs out ((pic))

bikerchickk
on 1/12/12 2:57 am - Sequim, WA
 Most of you do not know me. I used to haunt these boards a lot 2 years ago. This place was my lifeline. Great tool. I gradually weaned away from it. So many changes happen when you "graduate". I am now looking at having plastics in the next few months. I recomend to any of you who have wls that you wait at least 8 months to a year after you stabilize at a weight before doing plastics. I have heard from many people on here that had plastics then after another year had to have more since they jumped the gun. I went from a size 22 to a size 5/6. I gained back some weight at one point because I went back to drinking diet coke at a little over a year out and put on 17 pounds. I quit drinking diet coke and the weight came back off, but much slower than it went back on. I had serious carb cravings when I drank diet. Artificial sweeteners do that to some of us. Just don't start! The journey is fabulous. I miss jumping out out of bed to weigh myself everyday and see how much I have lost. I would do it again in a heartbeat. I just don't want to gain the weight back to do it LOL. Here is a pic. I lost most of my weight in the first 6 months. I hope you all have a great ride!

BriarRose
on 1/12/12 3:02 am
Great to see you ! I remember well your support for me in the early days out ! You are looking great !!!

Briar Rose  
High Wt 300 lbs.  Pre-op Wt loss 34 lbs.   
bikerchickk
on 1/12/12 3:11 am - Sequim, WA
You have done fabulously!
VeronicaJ5
on 1/12/12 3:07 am - Albany, NY
DS on 07/05/16
Wtg
karenbarb
on 1/12/12 3:11 am - Roselle, NJ
Revision on 01/18/12
nice to see you again....welcome back !!!!!

IT IS A NEVERENDING BATTLE, THAT I WILL NOT LOSE

bikerchickk
on 1/12/12 3:12 am - Sequim, WA
Congrats on your recent revision. I hope that treats you well. Best of luck!
Ms Shell
on 1/12/12 3:19 am - Hawthorne, CA
What's up darlin...great to see you =)

"WLS is only for people who are ready to move past the "diet" mentality" ~Alison Brown
"WLS is not a Do-Over (repeat same mistakes = get a similar outcome.)  It is a Do-BETTER (make lifestyle changes you can continue forever.)" ~ Michele Vicara aka Eggface

AppleSpice251
on 1/12/12 3:29 am
Hi I remember you.  Welcome back. 
onemoretry
on 1/12/12 3:33 am - GA
VSG on 03/21/12
Congrats! Wishing you continued success...
Stephanie M.
on 1/12/12 3:35 am
Welcome back! I often wondered what happened to you and whether you ended up getting your plastics. I'm glad you're doing well!

High weight: 276

Lowest weight: 155.2

Currently : 159-164

Couch potato to runner in 18 months!                         

Most Active