one year yesterday i was sleeved...and....

charmaine A.
on 2/8/12 3:32 am - MI
 I have lost 114 pounds which I think is good but the last couple months i have been at a standstill...going thru troubles in my marriage and problems at home has kept me eating the wrong foods.  I didnt gain anything back but I havent lost either.  I decided yesterday to go back to the gym so i have my back packed and I am going to start back over.  I can tell you that the sleeve was the absolute best decision I have made for myself.  I am over half way to goal which I never even thought I would get here but I have and my new goal for this year is to get the rest off.  Just wanted to give a quick update....hugs to all.

Best of Luck, Charmaine

mrsfloflo
on 2/8/12 3:35 am - Grand Prairie, TX

Congratulations and Happy Surgiversary! Great job!

"Enjoying my life and the confidence to experience more!
My support system: God, my husband, my family and wonderful friends!! I am so richly blessed and God is a God of second chances and this is one He has blessed me with and I'm not taking it for granted!!! Yeah

charmaine A.
on 2/8/12 3:38 am - MI
 thanks so much..

Best of Luck, Charmaine

PrettyEyes_41
on 2/8/12 3:55 am - MS
VSG on 06/12/12
Awesome job, keep up the good work!! 

Gale     Age: 55, Height: 5' 5.5", HW: 236, SW: 210, 1st GW: 150.  Surgery BMI: 39.3  Extremely HBP, High Cholesterol & borderline diabetic.      

charmaine A.
on 2/11/12 2:29 am - MI
 Thank you very much..:)

Best of Luck, Charmaine

EmilyUT
on 2/8/12 8:14 am - UT
Woo hoo for getting rid of 114 lbs, that is so great! Sorry to hear about your marriage troubles, but glad that you're recommitted to getting back on track. Hope that the next year brings you even closer to your goals in your weight loss and your life. Thanks for the hugs and inspiring me today!!!

~Emily

charmaine A.
on 2/11/12 2:29 am - MI
 yes its time to focus on me again...ty so much ...

Best of Luck, Charmaine

Lalamonkey
on 2/9/12 1:43 am - GA
Congrats on your one year Charmaine (mine is Sat).  You're doing great.  This has ups and downs.  Sorry you are struggling personally.  Sounds like it is time to focus on YOU again since  - You deserve to be happy.  Keep of the great work Charmaine 114 is AMAZING!!!
charmaine A.
on 2/11/12 2:28 am - MI
 thank you :)  Yes your right behind me in surgery dates...how are you doing??? hugss

Best of Luck, Charmaine

Lalamonkey
on 2/11/12 2:37 am - GA
Doing great - Down 100 lbs wearing 10/12 which is a big departure from my 22/24 start.  I workout (hiking) 5 days a week.  I am one very happy camper.  Really loving life and having my sleeve!
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 54 views