Liquid Vitamins

Michelle T.
on 2/28/12 10:43 pm - OH
I have a horrible time with vitamins! I almost always dry heave after swallowing them. (Plus, those darn multis are HUGE!)
,,,does anyone take liquid vitamins? What brand?
I can only find Liquid Centrum Silver in my area. (I'm not in the 'silver' age group...yet.)
Thanks gang! You're the best!

m ~
Kevin H.
on 2/28/12 10:48 pm - Baltimore, MD
VSG on 02/06/12
NutraMetrix is the best thing I have found. It is a powder that you mix in with water and it fizzles as it breaks it down into a liquid form of vitamins that is MUCH more easily absorbed by the body then pills are that your body has to break down on its own. It doesn't taste bad either.

I take the Isotonix Multivitamin with Iron, mixed with Isotonix Calcium Complete (with Vit D) and then in a few days (when I'm 4 weeks out) I will start taking the Isotonix OPC-3 as well. I do the once a month Vit B12 shot.

This is a once a day liquid and it covers everything. No need to keep taking pills throughout the day or chewing on anything.

Here is their web site: http://www.nutrametrix.com/
Michelle T.
on 3/8/12 7:08 pm - OH
Thank you for the web address! :)

m ~
Mimi77
on 3/1/12 12:00 pm
VSG on 04/04/12
Try Maxi Vision Whole Body Formula liquid. It's awesome. I keep the bottle in the fridge and drink 2 tsp each morning. The only downside is that it costs $39.99 per 32 oz bottle which is a month's supply. I feel so much better when I take it that I don't mind paying the higher price compared to other brands.
Michelle T.
on 3/8/12 7:09 pm - OH
Thank you for the info! I'm going to look it up! :)

m ~
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 44 views