I'm still here if any one was wondering

tdjf_3
on 3/19/12 12:04 pm
I'm still around just been really busy! Basketball season now softball season, spring practice for football (my kids acticities) & then also dealing with my hubby's disability paper work for SS & VA Disability UGH!!!!! He was injuried while deployed to Iraq. WTCrap I makes me SOOOO ANGRY that we are having to fight for his Disability (since 07) Sorry didn't mean to get on my soap box. Just wanted to Pop in & Say HELLO to My OH Family!!!

God Bless & Happy Losing!!!!                 
(deactivated member)
on 3/19/12 12:14 pm
Hello to you and thank your husband for his service to our country. I hope you get everything worked out. Congratulations on your success!
(deactivated member)
on 3/19/12 12:35 pm
Please give your husband my regards and thank him for all he has done for us. I'm so sorry that he is having so much trouble getting the disability he should be entitled to. I hate hearing that our veterans are not being properly taken care of after their years of service.
kahlana
on 3/19/12 1:04 pm - Sitka, AK
VSG on 01/26/12
Thanks to you and your hubby for all you sacrificed for this country from me (Former Coastie) and my (Former Marine) honey. And welcome home to him too! We will be saying a prayer for everything to suddenly flow smoothly for him getting the help he needs ASAP!

My Blog My Facebook

New_me2011
on 3/19/12 3:05 pm - NY
VSG on 02/14/12
 Please accept my thank you to your husband for his service to our country, and thank you for the sacrifices that were required of you too. You are among the heroes in this country. I hope everything works out soon for him in receiving his benefits- like Kairk said it is so outrageous that our veterans have so much difficulty in receiving the benefits they deserve after their service to our country .Glad you stopped by to say Hello!

Michele            

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 54 views