Natural Calm...what do you use?

Cortnee Z.
on 5/3/12 3:09 am - Murrieta, CA
VSG on 04/04/12
So I am 4 weeks post-op and I had some BM issues just like the rest of us on here. I have used Natural Calm in the past but on here a lot of people use other things. I was just wondering what you use and if anyone else has heard of Natural Calm and/or uses it?!? 

I just want to see if there is a better product out there??

Thanks!!

Cortnee 

"Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn" Harriet Beecher Stowe

Blog: 
http://mysleeveandme.blogspot.com     MFP: CortneeZ
econtiff
on 5/3/12 3:32 am - FL
VSG on 04/24/12
 There's a smooth move tea I used when I was doing HCG last year. It works but was a little more crampy than I thought. I like using miralax also. 
MichelleChoinski
on 5/3/12 3:39 am - NY
Miralax here.

Not to hijack your thread but my friend 2 minutes ago just told me she is going on the HCG diet.  I have never heard about it.  She told me and it sounds awfully dangerous!  Any insight?

econtiff
on 5/3/12 8:10 am - FL
VSG on 04/24/12
 I lost a ton of weight really fast. Very similar to the sleeve. I lost 33lbs in 5 weeks. It was 1) drink a ton of water (flush out the fat) 2) take the drops or shots and it prevents hunger 3) eat a low (almost no) carb diet with only 500 calories/day. 

I felt the drops did the same that the sleeve has done. It made me not think about food at all. So you lose a lot of weight and inches. But, of course, you gain it all back when you eat a single carb. 

It made me happy then but now once I gained the weight back plus some, I wasn't happy.
Cortnee Z.
on 5/3/12 4:48 am - Murrieta, CA
VSG on 04/04/12
Thank you!! Seems like the majority do!
Cortnee 

"Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn" Harriet Beecher Stowe

Blog: 
gloria P.
on 5/3/12 3:45 am - Fayetteville , AR
VSG on 01/06/12
I know dr oz talked about hcg on his show once so try searching YouTube search - hcg dr oz. I just bought the fiber gummy and I had cramping gas from it. I tried the smooth move tea and i had no problems I just didnt like the chocolate much. I take one biscodyl tablet and it helps. 2 is too much.
Cortnee Z.
on 5/3/12 4:49 am - Murrieta, CA
VSG on 04/04/12
Ok - thank you!!
Cortnee 

Blog: 
gloria P.
on 5/3/12 3:49 am - Fayetteville , AR
VSG on 01/06/12
I also take the raspberry ketones and just bought the green coffee bean extract that dr oz also talked about. I am thinking about taken cayenne pepper pills to boost metabolism. any thoughts?
Cortnee Z.
on 5/3/12 4:51 am - Murrieta, CA
VSG on 04/04/12
I don't need a boost in metabolism, that's what the sleeve is supposed to do! I am not really into all the Dr. Oz stuff, my roommate actually bot the raspberry things and she has had no progress with it :( but I just need something to help me go on a regular basis. Cause I am eating and drinking so much protein I don't get enough roughage in my diet. I used to blend some frozen spinach into my smoothies before, but I am not making them anymoer. That is a great way for me to get my greens in cause you can't taste it and it helps you go on a regular basis. I have always been regular and now I can't stand this!!
Cortnee 

Blog: 
Pooch2
on 5/3/12 3:57 am
I thought that stuff was for stress and insomnia!   Before I got on veggies I was getting constipated every day, I took MOM as directed and gagged, NO more...I got their second idea which was Miralax, a tasteless orderless powder you can mix in anything and drink and your bowles will not gain a dependence upon it to function.....worked like a charm for that, so if your talking about constipation, that my suggestion.
HW: 425    SW: 337   CW: 262 GW: 217 (surgeon)  
Pre-surgery loss; 88 lbs (mostly in my required 6 month insurance class)
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 54 views