New Member Intro & Recommendation

CincySlvd
on 5/12/12 10:31 am - OH
VSG on 04/24/12
New to the forum.  Just wanted to say hi!  I was sleeved on 4/24/12.  I'm feeling great and I'm down 37 lbs since my pre-op appointment.  I was a lurker for a while before the surgery, thought I should sign up and say hi to all of the folks that helped answer some of my pre-surgery questions.

Also, I have to put a good word in for my surgeon.  Anyone thinking about surgery in the Cincinnati area, check out Dr. Northup at Mercy Hospital.  He is an awesome surgeon with great stats.  He has two dedicated nutritionists, dedicated nurse practitioner, and a dedicated OR surgical team, in addition to a wonderful office staff.  You also get 6 months of health club membership (at the hospital) after the surgery to help get you off to a good start.  I can't say enough about Dr. Northup and the program he has put together.

Cheers.

jennygalthin n
on 5/12/12 10:57 am
Welcome and congrats .. wishing you much success

AnnMarie
on 5/12/12 11:32 am
VSG on 04/10/12
Welcome and Grats on not only your sleeve but on having a wonderful surgical team and program

AnnMarie  vsg 4/10/12 Age: 41, Height: 5'2ish
       Banded '04 PreOp BMI 64, PreOp for VSG: BMI 55, SW BMI: 50 

TNERNURSE
on 5/12/12 11:51 am
 Welcome and glad evverything is going well. Good luck and continued success!

Debbie R.
on 5/12/12 11:51 am - Cedar Hill, TX
VSG on 02/27/12

Welcome & Congratulations on your new sleeve!

justeric78
on 5/12/12 12:00 pm - Houston, TX
I saw your reply to my post, good luck to you. Feel free to message me with any questions you may have. Also dont listen to people who say this surgery is not for people of our size or passed tense for me i suppose. How much you lose is completely up to you. Buckle up my friend, its gunna be wild.

Ashley O.
on 5/12/12 12:53 pm
Awesome! I'm glad everythings going well for you!

Cincinnati seems to have a lot of great surgeons.. I'm from Dayton but I had surgery at Cincinnati Childrens Hospital back in August. (:

Keep it up! have a great day (:
-ashley.

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone is fighting some kind of battle."
~

Check out my blog? (: www.ourfightnow.net
~

Crabadams72
on 5/12/12 1:19 pm - Silver Spring, MD
Welcome. As a former Cincinnatian I might need you to send some Skyline Chili my way! Lol
VSG 6/10/2011  Dr. Ann Lidor BMore MD 5'5 HW-247 SW-233 GW-145 CW-120

http://www.youtube.com/user/72Crabadams   Me rambling about my journey : )

cincin_57
on 5/12/12 1:41 pm
VSG on 05/22/12
Congratulations on your surgery. I'm glad to hear you're doing so well.

comeundone
on 5/12/12 3:00 pm - OH
Hello,Welcome and Congrats
HW 289  SW 242

Most Active