One Year today

justwillow
on 5/23/12 9:02 am - OR
This is my story and my story only, I do not advice anyone to do this the way I did.
   I was 54 at the time of my surgery and had been dieting off and on for 40 years, I was sick to death of dieting and really couldn't do it any more.
   Some people say this is not the easy way out but for me it totally was.  I did not diet I just ate less cuz my new tummy won't let me eat alot and I am totally satisfied. I haven't started excersing yet but I paln on it. I have lost 45lbs I am 15lbs from the goal I orginally set but I really don't care if I get down that low.  I feel good, am off all diabetic meds and wear a size 10.  I only weighed 192 when I had surgery so did not have a massive amount to lose, for those that do I hope you listen to the vets that tell you how to do it. 
   I am soooooo glad I had surgery it is so freeing to not be battling your weight all the time, I REALLY LOVE IT!!!!!   Best of luck to all of you.
   I am going to try and figure out to post some pics but I really did not want to let this day pass with out posting something!!!!
Shagdoll
on 5/23/12 9:04 am
Congratulations on your success so far. Everyone's journey is different so thanks for sharing. Looking forward to seeing your progress pics!

Jenn  

WWBD?  

soulfull_ladee
on 5/23/12 12:41 pm
Congratulations on your 1 year mark! My day is coming up shortly and I am 13 from my goal but it is not biggie,  I feel good and love the new me!
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 49 views