Help!! 13 days po and Tom ??

SleevedPrissy1
on 6/2/12 11:28 am - OK
 Help 13 days po And time of month just started 7 days earlier than normal. Any other sleevers this happen to? I'm concerned. I'm a 29 day sharp kind a girl so this is strange.. 

Daisylvr04
on 6/2/12 1:56 pm - ME
VSG on 05/22/12
I wouldn't be too concerned about it hun.  Extreme weight loss will cause your cycles to change from time to time.  Fat stores hormones such as estrogen.  As you drop the weight those hormones are released and can play games with your normal cycles and moods.  I had my little friend visit me 3 times last month.  It is common for this to happen but if you are concerned you should call your OB.  Nothing clears your mind more that a little reassurance from a doctor.  :)   Have a great day! 
Naomi

HW: 326.2   CW:289.8   Surgery set for 5-22-12!  

moonglo82
on 6/2/12 2:00 pm
VSG on 03/29/12
Exactly what Naomi said.

In fact, I'm on my 4th one since April 22, and I'm on birth control. Go figure.

The last time I lost a bunch of weight I had the same thing happen and called my gyno. She reassured me that it was because of the weight loss, and apparently she was right, becaue 1) it's happening again now and 2) when I started gaining weight back last time, the extra TOM's went away.

Highest weight: 277 Starting Weight: 250  Surgery Weight: 241  Current Weight: 130

Goal Reached in 10.5 months :)

Most Active