New dress!

LeahBea
on 6/30/12 9:22 am
VSG on 05/31/11 with
 So a few weeks ago I saw a dress at Banana Republic I kinda fell in love with. Sadly, said dress was$138.00 and I wasn't going to pay that much for it. So I've been scoping out their store everyday on my way into work, and today as I was leaving I didn't see it, which meant one of two things: it was gone forever and I missed my chance... OR it was on clearance! 

So I marched my happy ass in there and sure enough it was on the clearance rack at the back of the store. So I grabbed three sizes, a 10, 8 and 6. Last time I tried it on the 10 fit pretty well, but I've lost more weight since then so I grabbed a couple others just in case. I was feeling optimistic so I tried the 6 first, and I'll be damned, it fit! Though after trying on the 8 I decided to go with that since it felt better, I have a wide rib cage...

But when I got up to the check out I noticed a stain on it... NOOOO! So I asked the girl behind the counter about it, she tried a baby wipe on it and got most of it off but said, " let me ask the manager, you shouldn't pay $60 for a dress that's stained." So she came back and said she could give me another 50% off as a non returnable final sale! Ummm, HELL YES! Super cute dress with a tiny stain by the zipper, that I wanted anyway, for $30? Done deal!

Though I'd share my excitement!!!

Leah

cajunlady1958
on 6/30/12 9:28 am - Broussard, LA
Revision on 12/30/15
Way to score a big discount.

You survived what you thought would kill you. Now straighten your crown and go forward like the Queen you are!

acbbrown
on 6/30/12 9:34 am - Granada Hills, CA
 Screw the lessons on carbs and proteins, THIS is what I need to know. You are designated as the official shopping coach!!

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

LeahBea
on 6/30/12 9:38 am
VSG on 05/31/11 with
 That, I could definitely do! I'm a hell of a bargain shopper and will haggle with the best of em! But honestly, I didn't even really try this time. The sales girl did all the work for me with that manager!

Leah

MeeMiss75
on 6/30/12 9:48 am - Katy, TX
VSG on 06/12/12
 Hell yeah, that's a trifecta! Smaller size, lower price, AND a deeper discount! Congrats!

jennergirl
on 6/30/12 11:36 am - OR
VSG on 05/30/12

I agree!  Trifecta for sure!!  I love shopping.

Stayce
on 6/30/12 12:01 pm
VSG on 03/28/12
 I love a great deal, especially on clothes :)
 Life is not an emergency, live one day at a time.        
Shagdoll
on 6/30/12 12:44 pm
Whoo Hoo! Size 6 Leah!! That is the size I am striving for eventually. You are so inspiring, thank you for posting this NSV!!!

Jenn  

WWBD?  

(deactivated member)
on 6/30/12 2:32 pm
Pictures.
favrow812
on 6/30/12 4:59 pm - Olathe, KS
VSG on 02/20/12
you better post a picture!!!!! 

There is only one success--to be able to spend your life in your own way.

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 56 views