Question about vitamins

mmplumme
on 7/16/12 1:57 am - TX
VSG on 06/11/12
Any suggestions on a good vitamin other than Bariatric Advantage? It has to be a vitamin taken 2x a day and must have folic acid in it. I tried Bariatrc Advantage and it makes me gag (the orange anyway) I am currently taking a liquid vit. it doesn't taste great, but it goes down quick, but does not have all I need. Anyone find one that tastes ok and meets dr. requirements?

Shagdoll
on 7/16/12 2:12 am
Hi there,
I take Trader Joe's Multi-Vitamin with minerals for adults & the best part... it's a chewable!!! It was on my doctor's list & it only has to be taken once a day. It costs only $7.99 for a 3 month supply which is far cheaper than BA.

Jenn  

WWBD?  

morgans
on 7/16/12 4:22 am
VSG on 06/18/12
I take Trader Joe's Womens' High Potency multi. It's not horse-pill sized and you could cut them in half to make it a little easier. I think you're supposed to take 5 but I've just been taking one plus a sub-lingual B6/B12/Folic acid tablet.

chitownhoyos
on 7/16/12 4:42 am - IL
My surgeons office only recommended the BA kind but they recently added Bariatric fusion. For sleeve patients the bottle says to take 3 a day. But my dr recommends 4. I take the berry flavor and they arent so bad. Way better than any others I have tried. I want to say they are 24.99 for a month supply. So much cheaper the the BA and you dont have to take so many a day either.
EliseG
on 7/16/12 4:58 am - MA
I take Centrum chewables, my NUT has me on 2 a day but I can chew them at the same time

Most Active