Severe gas pain and bloating

Septiva
on 7/21/12 8:25 am - Philadelphia, PA
 August 10 will be my 2 year anniversary for my gastric bypass. I had gas pains for 2 days so severe I went to the hospital I thought sonething was seriously wrong. Well all they did for me is give me pain medicine via IV that made me feel loopy and put of it. Didn't like that all I wanted was relief but when the pain medicine wore off the pain was back as strong as ever . I came to this site hoping someone had suffered this aweful paIn and had a good remedy. Guess what I found it !! Organic Apple Cider Vinegar 3 tablespoons in  about 4 ounces of water . I drank it down and the next morning which would be today no bloat no gas !! Just relief !! I believe u have to use organic ACV for it to work but o will keep some on my shelf. I use Braggs. Hope this info helps someone cause it sure helped me
njhanibal
on 7/21/12 8:39 am - Hightstown, NJ
VSG on 06/13/12
Also, if people are worried about the acid in the vinegar, you can always use alfalfa tablets or just plain old fashion alfalfa.....

Septiva
on 7/21/12 11:45 pm - Philadelphia, PA
I didn't know alfalfa tablets worked on gas, thanks for the info. I'm sure I've read about other nutritional benefits from alfalfa, I'll have to check. This whole journey has been a learning experience for me. I'm down 183 lbs and it feels great but I don't always see myself as others see me. I guess i'm still learning .
Most Active