NSV Boot Whoring Lol

Tracasa
on 7/31/12 1:08 pm
I have always had a problem with dress boots made with zippers.
Last week I decided to go into Nordstrom after receiving the catalog. Saw a beautiful pair in saddle, that's when I noticed the dreaded zipper glistening and glaring at me with those teeth! I thought here I go again trying on boots and making a fool out of myself doing the push and pull dance, sweat pouring down my face and looking like I'm stepping on hot coals. I sat down with the one boot ready to entertain the other customers with my dance but to my surprise I stood up held them together and bam the zipper glided straight up!!! I thought hmmm these must be stretched out but nope no one else tried them so I put the other one on and it was love at first sight plus room for tucking jeans in or leggings! I was so excited I bought another pair in black and a different zippered boot in wine.

Feystorm
on 7/31/12 1:09 pm - CA
VSG on 03/14/12
 Awesome NSV!  Pics! 

I am demanding many pics of boots lately it seems lol.

HW:242 Start of Preop Diet:  217  SW:200 CW:116.8 GW: 115;  SOCAL MEETUPS GROUP!:  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/socalhallo2012/    

Tracasa
on 7/31/12 1:13 pm
Thank you! I would love for you to see them but for some reason with my IPad it won't post. they are Cole Haan if that helps.

ladybuglv
on 7/31/12 1:17 pm - NV
Yay! I have boots on my list of must-haves after surgery. I have never found a pair I can fit more than an inch or so over my ankles. Glad to hear boots may be in my future!
Tracasa
on 7/31/12 1:28 pm
have fun! We deserve it!

tvanwinkle
on 7/31/12 1:51 pm - CA
VSG on 07/02/12
I'm totally inspired and motivated. I love boots. However, I have been through the dreaded drama. Can't wait until the "bam the zipper went up" moment. Thanks for sharing.

Tracasa
on 7/31/12 2:24 pm
Thank you, and you will have that bam moment

Lee ~
on 7/31/12 1:52 pm - CA
 OMG!  These are the stories that I live for.  Congratulations!!

HW: 249   SW: 229 GW: 149 Age: 63 - Body by Sauceda - 12/2011

Tracasa
on 7/31/12 2:22 pm
Thank you!

LeahBea
on 7/31/12 9:03 pm
VSG on 05/31/11 with
Pics or it didn't happen!

Leah

Most Active