This is a test or some joke?

MissSmoove1
on 8/1/12 5:44 am
VSG on 08/13/12
I get a phone call from the surgeon office this afternoon telling me the hospital forgot some labs thats required before surgery. I had to ask if this was a joke because I went for pre admission testing last Monday 7/23 and tomorrow I go to my pcp for the all clear your good to go and the results was to be faxed to my pcp by then. I left work after I hung up with the office to try and complete the rest of the labs of course they was closed! Now what do I do? I cant leave work early tomorrow or Friday  I'm going out of town Friday night my pcp on vacation next week and surgery is 8/13 omg
moonglo82
on 8/1/12 5:49 am
VSG on 03/29/12
Call the surgeon's office and ask if there is someone there that can draw the blood. Explain your situation; if they can't do it, maybe they can tell you where else you could go.

Highest weight: 277 Starting Weight: 250  Surgery Weight: 241  Current Weight: 130

Goal Reached in 10.5 months :)

tscasto
on 8/1/12 5:50 am - Urbandale, IA
VSG on 03/22/12
The hospital where I had my sleeve done has a lab that opens at like 7am or earlier. maybe check with local hospital to see. actually call your surgeon & make them do it cause they will have to send an order of what needed anyway.
Tenille 

HW-248.8   SW-233.4  1M-216.2   4M- 188.6
MissSmoove1
on 8/1/12 6:01 am
VSG on 08/13/12
 With my insurance I have to use Labcorp or it has to be a doctor vist in order for them to cover it. The surgeon office don't draw blood she faxed me the paperwork my problem is my pcp want the lab results before he gives the okay I see him tomorrow evening!!
Most Active