OT: Time management

Taelor S.
on 9/30/12 11:03 am - IN
 okay, so im having a bit of a time management issue. im trying so hard to be fully committed to my weight loss journey, but im starting to feel like there just arent enough hours in the day. i work at a daycare with infants and young toddlers which, some days, can be completelry exhausting by itself. but then i have to come home, cook, clean, and find time to work out all by myself. all my husband ever seems to want to do is sit around and getting him to help with anything is like pulling teeth. i know this probably sounds like the typical day to most of you women but im only 21 and newly marriedso all of this is a big adjustment. im trying to focus on myself and my health but im also having to completely take care of a grown man----HELP!!!!!!! do any of you have any tips on effective time management during this transitionary time or advice on what i could say to my hisband to get him to help more? id really appreciate it.  thanks for listening to my rant and good luck to you all on your journies.
sleevegirl
on 9/30/12 11:21 am - Austin, TX
Some days are better than others for me. I run a business with 12 employees, I have two school-aged kids, a teacher husband (so that means he isn't able to do anything to help when a kid is sick or has a lesson or appointment or whatever). Between gym, therapy, chiro, my music lessons, the kids appointments, I feel like there are days I never truly stop.

Going to bed early and getting up early helps.

Also, my husband does the cooking and laundry (I do the dishes most of the time). It's the trade off we made. I'd have a major heart to heart with the husband. You're young and newly married. He's still trainable. (I've been married for 19 years LOL)

Candy from Austin, TX  |   Website  |  MyFitnessPal  |  My OH Blog

5'6" / HW 375 / SW 355 / CW 150 / Maintaining 155-159 - Goal Reached! 225 Pounds Lost

Most Active