Mmmm Hot Cocoa!

InnerMe
on 10/14/12 12:46 pm
Diet swiss miss hot cocoa made with 1 cup of water and 1 tablespoon of sugar free torani brown sugar cinnamon syrup is to die for. It does have 25 calories, but it also has 2 grams of protein and is a life saver if you are in need of a sweet treat.
 Heather

54 lbs lost pre-op, VSG 3/16/12   
Fallenangel2904
on 10/14/12 2:58 pm - NY
VSG on 11/14/12
Sounds yummy! I've been making hot cocoa with a cup of vanilla almond milk (been using sweetened but you could used unsweetened and add some splenda) and 2 tsp of unsweetened cocoa powder. So yummy- best hot cocoa I've ever had!

Robin- Post Op- Surgery November 14th 2012
HW:379 SW:359 CW:272 GW:199

christinahelena
on 10/14/12 4:14 pm - CA
 If you haven't tried it yet, check out the health wise protein hot chocolate, has like 15 g of protein and th regular cocoa can be doctored up with the torani sf, ff syrups. The mint is great too, though I may stick with reg cause then I can change it up. Especially if you are at the beginning of this journey, getting protein in your hot chocolate is th best of both worlds! I v
Can get it from my doctor, but you can order from my bariatric pantry.com. B careful though, I ordered mocha to choc and accidentally got aspartame sweetened, I try to stick with sucrolose ( Splenda) so make sure you pay attention to TNT. Their plain cocoa was sucrolose sweetened.
Cheers!

Pobearsam7
on 10/14/12 8:44 pm
 Sounds good.. I have sugar free hot apple cider last week 

Kelly                

Jenfur
on 10/14/12 10:38 pm
VSG on 06/25/12
I made some last night with the decaf Click and it was great.

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 36 views