Not happy...yet. Need recommendation ASAP

Sandra R.
on 10/25/12 2:21 pm
I have come to the fact that I am not completely happy with my weight loss. Let me explain: the loss of weight is a great thing. As well as the fact that I've lowered or no longer have many of the health risks that I had before. But what I am absolutely not happy about is the excess skin. I've tried working out and Toning up as people advise me to. But it's hard for me to explain to people that its not that I need to "tone up" it's the excess skin from where all the far was that is no longer there. So I have come to the end of my rope and have decided to consider plastic surgery. I thought about it before but now I am set on going through with it. Its a comfort thing. Even though people tell me all the time that i look great I look in the mirror and i am jot completely happy...yet. I live in NJ. So I am only willing to find a doctor in NJ, NY or PA. Is there anyone who has had plastic surgery to remove the excess skin in any of those states that could recommend their doctor?
Thank you in advanced.
Julia HasHerLifeNow
on 10/25/12 5:11 pm
VSG on 10/09/12
Many people have plastics after weight loss. And most are very happy with the results. Good luck to you!!!

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com 5ft0; highest weight 222; surgery weight 208; current weight 120

Wildcat-NYC
on 10/25/12 6:37 pm
VSG on 08/16/12

You may want to post this question on the plastic surgery board...

Tracker starting weight = surgery weight    
lisa agathangelou
on 10/25/12 8:50 pm - east stroudsburg, PA
VSG on 09/26/12

I have not had surgery for removal of skin yet but I will be going to dr. Herman. He is located in east Stroudsburg pa and manhattan, my. I have seen results from him and they are amazing. He has a website google him. I highly recommend you look into his work

Most Active