NSV filled day

Jenfur
on 11/11/12 8:42 am
VSG on 06/25/12

I'm near Myrtle Beach for a work conference that I brought my hubby and 2 year old too and staying at a timeshare we didn't use over the summer since I had my surgery the week after I was supposed to come down here.  It's the closest thing to a vacation we've had in years so we're enjoying every minute of it. Today I had several NSV's that were quite exciting for ne.

1.  Got out of the shower and wrapped a regular size towel around me and it covered everything, at home I always use my big bath sheet and hadn't even considered that a regular towel would fit.

2. Tried on a gorgeous dress off the rack at a store and it fit

3. Bought my first thing ever from Victoria Secret...2 bra's that actually fit and do wonders for "the girls"

4.  We took my son on a carousel and I actually felt comfortable enough to get on one of the horses that goes up and down and I rode that instead of sitting on the bench or standing up next to my son.

All in all, pretty good day :)

TNERNURSE
on 11/11/12 8:44 am

Awesome! These NSV's keep us going. I am still amazed sometimes that i can cross my legs!

krystlekellie
on 11/11/12 8:50 am - TX

Yay! Good for you. Keep up the good work!!!

pineview01
on 11/11/12 12:18 pm - Davison, MI

Very cool!

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

Most Active