Go eat a Twinkie

Jenfur
on 11/29/12 5:15 am
VSG on 06/25/12

Yep, that's what I got told today  LOL   One of my coworkers I hadn't seen in a few weeks since he'd been on night shift told me that when he saw me this morning.  I was actually wearing a uniform that fit and had the shirt tucked in (mostly my clothes have been baggy since I keep shrinking so it kind of hides some of the progress) and he couldn't believe how much I lost.  Today I am wearing the belt that I wore when I was at the police academy almost 15 years ago and I tried on a pair of pants from back then (starting to think I save things a bit too long) and they both fit.  I've also been wearing my husband's size L PJ pants lately and raiding his closet for shirts which is pretty cool.

PrettyEyes_41
on 11/29/12 5:29 am - MS
VSG on 06/12/12

It's an awesome feeling isn't it - not the twinkie part but getting into smaller clothes. I have a red leather coat that my brother bought me 16 years ago - yes, I said 16 years ago. I have never wanted to get rid of it and kept it long after I grew out of it. Today it was at 29 degrees when I got ready to leave for work so I looked for a coat and last year's coat just hung on me (3X). I spied my red leather one and pulled it out and voila - it fit!! It's a Large and a little big even but WOW - to be able to get into it again after all this time. And it never goes out of style. So happy you're seeing the same things. You're doing AWESOME!!

Gale     Age: 55, Height: 5' 5.5", HW: 236, SW: 210, 1st GW: 150.  Surgery BMI: 39.3  Extremely HBP, High Cholesterol & borderline diabetic.      

Most Active