4 Months!

Teresa J.
on 12/5/12 9:10 pm - McKinney, TX
VSG on 08/06/12 with

It has been 4 months since my revision VSG surgery.  I am so thankful for great insurance that allowed me to have that nasty band removed and revision surgery to the VSG (that I wanted in the first place back in 2007).  I am down 50 lbs and wearing a size 14 pants (baggy) and L shirts.  I still battle with head hunger when bored but am working on that.  I still battle with seeing myself as still the fat girl.  People tell me all the time that I am just wasting away but I don't see it.  I have a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that my jeans are a 14 and that I don't have to be scared to try on smaller clothes.  Went shopping a couple of weeks ago and took an XL and L in to the fitting room cause I just knew that the L was not going to fit.  Cried like a baby in the fitting room when the XL just hung on me and the L was perfect.  Thank you to all my OH and MFP friends for keeping me accountable and all the great information and support that you guys provide to us on a daily basis.  I hope to be 10 lbs lighter by my 5 month surgiversary!! :)

Teresa

bill B.
on 12/5/12 9:30 pm - NC
VSG on 12/13/12
Your doing great, keep on rocking that sleeve!!!

Rita M.
on 12/5/12 10:21 pm - Webster, MA

Great news. Keep it up.

Hugs,

Rita

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 54 views