Shopping in Jr's section...

carebear32958
on 12/23/12 12:48 am
VSG on 08/16/12

Well, because I'm computer dyslexic, I can't figure out how to post pics to  my  posts on the forum but my profile is public and you can see there but I was trying on dresses for  New Years parties I am going to.  I can squeeze my way into a juniors size 11 now, granted, momma needs to wear her spanx but that **** goes on, zips and I can breath! LOL.... 6 months ago I was busting out of a womens size 20 and looking at size WWL and wearing mens tshirts cuz they were roomier.  I can't begin how ecstatic I am with my decision to have this surgery.  It has changed my life.  Thank you to all the vets who inspired me to continue on with my quest to complete this journey.  Whenever I questioned myself I could come here and read the words of inspiration that kept me on track and they continue to encourage me to stay on track! Thank you so much and I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas with your families and friends! Much love from a much smaller me!

Kari

swampbaby
on 12/23/12 1:51 am
VSG on 02/20/13

You look great.  Love the pink/black dress.  Now for a personal question.  Most women complain they loose all their boobs and they are deflated.  How did you manage to keep yours?  I'm scheduled for VSG surgery in Feb and my biggest concern is loosing my boobs, although I would have no problem getting lift/implants in the end.  Would just like to keep as much of my own as possible.  

Jeanne

carebear32958
on 12/23/12 2:04 am
VSG on 08/16/12
Thank you...lol, honestly I have no idea how I haven't lost my boobs yet! Bad luck? Lol.....I've always been very busty, even when I've lost weight in the past I never lose it there. I've noticed that they are much saggier now :-\ so I'm anticipating at least a lift in the future. Good luck with your surgery!

Most Active