Question for the ladies.... undergarment issues...

seekingslimness
on 2/3/13 1:08 pm
VSG on 02/24/12

So in the begining I never thought it would happen, but it has.  My boobs are gone!   Or rather deflated... I went from a 42DDD to a 36D/38C and they are very saggy and deflated, I just don't look right in a bra and if it fits with just the edge showing at the top they kinda work themselves out until there's a puff of boob at the top, I adjust my breasts way more than I did when I heavier!!!  Other than implants (seriously considering it at this point, or at least a lift) what do I do!  Clothes fit but bras don't! I feel like I am 31 with Grandma Boobs!!! Any ideas are welcome.  PLEASE HELP! 

NIKKI

shayla4u
on 2/3/13 1:20 pm - Benicia, CA

I would go to a good lingerie store and get someone to fit you into a bra.  With so much weight loss a good fitting may help you, and they may have some ideas to enhance your look that we don't think of on our own.

gee1963
on 2/3/13 1:22 pm - Ankeny, IA
VSG on 02/27/13
I hope someone posts an answer. I have asked about this before and never gotten a response. I am tired of stuffing them back in my bra. Have contemplated duct tape.

*~Gina~*HW 338 (10/2009), banded 07/22/10 298, removed 11/29/12, sleeved 2/27/13. (CW)   214 dr scale 3/19/13   

gee1963
on 2/3/13 1:24 pm - Ankeny, IA
VSG on 02/27/13
I always get measured/fitted. Look fine. But of like she says they work up or if you bend over they spill out. I'm still a 38DDD

*~Gina~*HW 338 (10/2009), banded 07/22/10 298, removed 11/29/12, sleeved 2/27/13. (CW)   214 dr scale 3/19/13   

Edelge
on 2/3/13 1:26 pm
VSG on 04/02/13

Mine are deflated from nursing and repeated weight loss and gain.  I have accepted that I will need surgery if I want them to look better.  However, I do not want implants because NO implant lasts forever and you are looking at another surgery in 10-15 years.  I am planning on a lift that might not give me the fullness I had before, will at least keep them from pointing south :) 

seekingslimness
on 2/3/13 1:27 pm
VSG on 02/24/12

BTW  I am going to a specialty bra shop in the morning, even with a normal fitting they worked up and out. Well, not completely out.. hehe but you know what I mean.

NIKKI

mickeymantle
on 2/3/13 2:12 pm - Eugene/Springfield, OR
VSG on 07/22/13

you need to go to a place that fits people that have reconstructive surgery , not Vics secret

you need the right kind of bra that is fitted right, the bra might also look ugly but you will look alot better

175 lb  lost,412 hw 336sw,241 cw surgery July 22 2013,surgeon Dr Colin MacColl,

SeaGirl
on 2/3/13 3:09 pm
VSG on 02/01/13

Yes, I agree with Mickey unfortunately.  You probably need a fuller coverage bra, not just an issue of larger/smaller.  If you live near a Nordstrom, the price is worth it.  They will measure you, find you the least ugly full coverage bra they can :), and if you wear it and still spill out, you can take it back to them and they'll start over.  I have a handful of pretty, lacy bras that I spill out of, but day to day I wear something more full coverage.  (I like the unblievabra in the tank shape and the short shape: http://www.unbelievabra.com/)

Julia HasHerLifeNow
on 2/3/13 3:17 pm
VSG on 10/09/12
Ok...Lane Bryant has a full coverage structured (read lightly padded) bras with no underwire and they range from 36C up to infinity probably. I loved them when I was 40DD and love them still at my present 36C. Will miss them deeply if I ever deflate more. Nothing spills out, they are very attractive come in a variety of colours and for those of us who get rashes from underwires this is truly a godsend. They lift and shape and look really great. Try them. You will not be disappointed I am sure.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com 5ft0; highest weight 222; surgery weight 208; current weight 120

Sleeveless
on 2/3/13 5:16 pm - CA
VSG on 11/26/12

I agree with the other posters. Don't go to a place like Victoria's Secret for your fitting. Go to a high end store with professional fitters who know how to work with women with all kinds of needs.

good luck!

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 48 views