1st Evaluation Complete...Kind of

jenn227
on 2/11/13 10:44 am - NJ
VSG on 03/26/13

I had my cardiologist eval today.  He was really great.  He totally reinforced that this is the right decision for me, and he thinks I should be so much healthier once I get sleeved.  I do, however, have to get an echo stress test.  They were able to squeeze me into one of their offices on 2/28....I have my follow up surgery appt on the morning of the 27th (my bday!) and then my sleep study that night!  Hopefully I'm not too exhausted to run!  But I am still shooting for getting my evals done so I can get my surgery done in mid March.  So from now until 3/4, I have my support group meeting, my primary care meeting, my surgery follow up, my pre-surgery meeting, my sleep study, my psych eval and my nutritionist/dietician appt.  If all goes well with each appointment, I should be good to go.  I really hope so!!!!

Thanks so much for sharing your stories on here.  I am learning so much and am getting really excited to get this on!

Jenn   Highest weight: 278. Starting weight: 275. Surgery weight: 253. Month 1: 25 lbs. Month 2: 8.8 lbs. Month 3: 12.6 lbs. Month 4: 7 lbs. Onederland 7/29/2013. Month 5: 7 lbs. Month 6: 5 lbs. Months 7-9: self-induced maintenance, then 5 lb gain.

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 30 views