Thank you!!!

Shanda J.
on 2/14/13 6:28 am - IL
VSG on 02/11/13

My surgery was on Monday and on Tuesday I thought I was dying and wished I had not had the surgery. Wed. I felt better and today I feel a lot better!!! I want to thank everyone on here for all of the advise it has helped me out A LOT!!!!  I'm not so good at my liquids yet I have drank about 30oz. so far so I'm getting there. I walked about 2 miles today with resting and sipping in between. I had my surgery in Mexico so I didn't get very much information, but enough. I have all of you I have a notebook full of  good stuff from all of you! We are staying in San Deigo for a few days on a mini vacation so I'm enjoying it!

Happy Valentine's day!!!!

Shanda

Calking
on 2/14/13 7:14 am
VSG on 05/31/12

I am unsure of what information you have for your post op plan but if needing some additional information here is a link to download a pdf that could prove useful.  Remember that your surgeon's and nutritionist's plans override this document and should be followed as best you can.

Congrats on the successful surgery.

http://www.muhealth.org/documents/bariatric/Bariatric%20Book let%20VSG.pdf

Isn’t it a bit unnerving that doctors call what they do their “practice”?  -  George Carlin             

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 59 views