New Pre-Op diet....sick!

jenn227
on 2/19/13 4:20 am - NJ
VSG on 03/26/13

Wow.  I've had a horrible sinus infection/plague kind of thing all week.  My hubby and I took the kids/gk's to the poconos for the long weekend.  I could barely stay awake the entire time.  Good news, I've actually lost about 13 lbs (of course this was including my prior weekend "Last Meal" mentality snacking/gorging).  I have had very little appetite and my taste buds are shot, which I am trying to enjoy!  I finally feel a little bit more human today, thank goodness!  I am SO afraid I will still be sick and they won't let me schedule my surgery!

I go for my pre-op meeting this Thursday morning.  That's all I have scheduled for this week.  Next week is gonna be CRAZY!  Monday: Primary care dr in am, support group in pm; Wed (my b-day!) follow-up with my surgeon (hopefully schedule my date!!) in the am, sleep study in the pm; Thursday: echo stress test in the am (after leaving my sleep study). 

I found out today that they cancelled my 3rd class for school this semester.  I'm taking 2 online 14 week classes right now, and was supposed to start my 3rd class (live class) on 3/25, but got an email it was cancelled.  This is my FINAL class...I am graduating in May.  So just sent out an email to my advisor to get scheduled for another class asap.I am trying to get my surgery scheduled for enough time for me to heal a bit before adding that 3rd class into the mix. 

I'm going to try and go to my gym today after work and at least walk for a while.  I need to get back in some exercise without setting off a relapse!

Hope everyone had a restful and sleevy kinda weekend!

Jenn   Highest weight: 278. Starting weight: 275. Surgery weight: 253. Month 1: 25 lbs. Month 2: 8.8 lbs. Month 3: 12.6 lbs. Month 4: 7 lbs. Onederland 7/29/2013. Month 5: 7 lbs. Month 6: 5 lbs. Months 7-9: self-induced maintenance, then 5 lb gain.

Most Active