2 months post op progress pics!

laDeelila
on 3/7/13 12:48 am - NJ

Hi all!

I am 2 months out and feeling great! Please check out my profile if you want to see some progress pics!

http://www.obesityhelp.com/member/ladeelila/

A few NSVs:

I fit into stretchy size 18 jeans. I didn't buy them because I want to wait until my panties are falling off to buy new clothes lol.

People at work call me skins... as in skinny. Hahaha I am by no means skinny, but I know they are seeing an improvement and want to make me feel supported.

I am down to my smallest pair of scrub pants. I also think it's time to break out my sewing machine and take some stuff in. I swim in my scrub shirts.

Gotta keep truckin on!

'Deneen

Excited and thankful to be on this rollercoaster of a journey!

BlossomD
on 3/7/13 12:58 am
VSG on 03/19/13

Awesome! 

3/6/13: Started 2 week pre-op fast for surgery: Lost 11 pounds

3/19:  Surgery

danigirl42
on 3/7/13 2:31 am - PA
VSG on 01/02/13

Yay!  It's so exciting!

bob-h
on 3/7/13 9:46 pm - Bad Axe, MI
VSG on 10/09/12
bob-h
on 3/7/13 9:49 pm, edited 3/7/13 9:49 pm - Bad Axe, MI
VSG on 10/09/12
On March 7, 2013 at 8:48 AM Pacific Time, laDeelila wrote:

Hi all!

I am 2 months out and feeling great! Please check out my profile if you want to see some progress pics!

http://www.obesityhelp.com/member/ladeelila/

A few NSVs:

I fit into stretchy size 18 jeans. I didn't buy them because I want to wait until my panties are falling off to buy new clothes lol.

People at work call me skins... as in skinny. Hahaha I am by no means skinny, but I know they are seeing an improvement and want to make me feel supported.

I am down to my smallest pair of scrub pants. I also think it's time to break out my sewing machine and take some stuff in. I swim in my scrub shirts.

Gotta keep truckin on!

You grabbed my attention with. " panties falling off".    

You are doing great. Congrats..

Failure  IS NOT  an Option                  

laDeelila
on 3/10/13 10:58 am - NJ
hahahaa! Thanks!
Most Active