Happy Dancin' in ONEderland!

Italian-Princess
on 4/4/13 4:55 am - IL
VSG on 06/28/12

Hello OH Family,

Just a quick note (YES, I can do quick LOL) to say that I'm doing the happy dance because yesterday, I finally found ONEderland!  I posted it on MFP and then got busy with more income tax returns for some arithmetic impaired friends and never got back to post it here.

This couldn't have come at a better time.......I leave this Saturday on a 2 weeks cruise to the Southern Caribbean whi*****ludes Antigua, Barbados, Grenada, Aruba, and Curacao and a bunch of "saint" islands.  St. Lucia has the world's only drive-in volcano LOL  Looking forward to seeing that and lots of other things, too.  It feels so good to have bought some new clothes from a regular store so I have cute things to wear.  I'm even taking a swimsuit.........GASP!!!  The Sharpei skin is horrible, but I have a pair of color coordinated shorts to wear over the swimsuit so my legs don't look so bad.  Not sure how I'm going to try to hide the shrinkles on my arms, but OH WELL!!! 

Back to the last two income tax returns! 

Ciao for now

Ree

MuttLover
on 4/4/13 5:08 am
VSG on 11/14/12

Congrats!  Enjoy that cruise and forget about the shrinkles (LOL -- as we lose more, we'll just be giving them more little shrinkle friends!).

Starting weight: 260; Surgery Weight: 250; Month 1: -15.6; Month 2: -11.8; Month 3: -11.4;  Month 4: -7.4  Month 5: -8.6; Month 6: -3; Month 7 -3.8; Month 8 -7; Month 9: stall; Month 10: -4.4; Month 11: - 2.6; Month 12:-3.4

Italian-Princess
on 4/4/13 10:17 am - IL
VSG on 06/28/12

Thank you!  You made me laugh about shrinkle friends.  Just what we need.........MORE of these wrinkly things!  BUT, I'll take them over puffing them up with fat again!

You are doing such a great job.  Over 50% of your EW gone already.  Good for you.  Be proud and keep up the good work!

Ree

Marley M.
on 4/4/13 5:09 am - Brooklyn, NY
VSG on 07/19/12 with

Congrats Ree and enjoy your cruise!

HW 316 SW 310 GW 170-175                    

Italian-Princess
on 4/4/13 10:20 am - IL
VSG on 06/28/12

Thanks so much!  Look at YOU -- you've done an outstanding job and goal is right down the road!  I bet you feel wonderful!  You sure deserve this with all the effort you had to put into getting where you are!

Ree

(deactivated member)
on 4/4/13 5:14 am
VSG on 06/04/12

Oh Ree, that's wonderful news!! Go you!!! 

Italian-Princess
on 4/4/13 10:26 am - IL
VSG on 06/28/12

Thank you, Summer.  I just looked at your pix on your profile.  YOU LOOK AMAZING!  Your arms are totally FABULOUS!  And such a teeny tiny waist!  You are...............GOR-GE-OUS!!!!!!!

Ree

acbbrown
on 4/4/13 5:15 am - Granada Hills, CA

Sounds like quite a wonderful vacation :)   

I'm soo happy for you entry in to onderland - nothing like a good motivator to stay on track while you are gone (well mostly - have a treat!)

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

Italian-Princess
on 4/4/13 10:33 am - IL
VSG on 06/28/12

Oh My Dear Alison........you bring me so much joy.  I love seeing you perky and chirpy again!  I had visions of you actually dancing about in your office LOL  Yes, ONEderland will keep me motivated.  They have fantastic equipment in the fitness centers on Celebrity ships and I intend to make use of it all.  I did use the equipment on Carnival when I went in January -- some weird machines, but got the job done!  Here's a kick......I was on the Dream......one of many of Carnival's ships to have trouble.  It was fine when I was on it!  Hmmmmm........gives one pause, doesn't it!  LOL LOL LOL

Honey, you keep doing what you're doing and you'll be fine.  Just don't do so much that you keep your body from healing from whatever caused the aching. 

No one motivates me more than you do............you truly are my hero.........

Love you Sugar,

Ree

SophieNJ
on 4/4/13 5:31 am - Parsippany, NJ
VSG on 03/05/13

Big Congrats for Onederland!!  and have a great cruise/trip - don't worry about the shrinkles, you'll never see those people again!

HW 275 SW 246 CW 162.5  GW 150  ( 5'1"  Over 1 1/2 inch lost in the last few yrs! LOL) lost 50 lbs on my own, stable for 3 yrs, gained back 21 during year b4 surgery.

Most Active