New Protein! FYI

foolishgrrl_1
on 4/19/13 9:04 am
VSG on 03/11/13

Tripact Vanilla, it's an all natural protein with probiotics and digestive enzymes, and it has a more natural vanilla taste rather than the artificial vanilla protein taste.  Mixed with 12 oz of almond milk and some ice, with a dash of cinnamon and it was enjoyable.  Enjoyable?  Yes, I, who have detested protein powder and get nauseous, or bubbly stomach from most of it, ENJOYED my protein shake today.  Crazy.

I've had a mental block with protein shakes.  I used to drink them pre-surgery without a problem, but have had an increase in intolerance to them.  I've tried A LOT.  Like a lot of folks, I've spent hundreds of dollars trying different ones, and finally found something that doesn't make me sick.

So, if anybody is struggling, I strongly recommend checking this out.  GNC (where I'm at) has samples mixed up for you to try.  The chocolate still had that protein taste, but the vanilla is very smooth.  Right now it's on sale for $55 for 3#.

powder only-

130 calories, no sugar, 25 grams protein

http://www.nutrologyonline.com/Tripact_Protein.html

~Peace & good health to you all!!

christinahelena
on 4/19/13 9:38 am - CA
Thanks for the info, trying to get back yo going one shake s day at 6 months and I was do not into it...
Until I did a vanilla with 2 tblsrpoons sf torani chai syrup, and I use 1 cup almond milk for 30 calories and 1 cup water .
If you like the taste of a chai tea latte give it a try...
Right now I'm using sf davinci chai syrup but torani is good too
Christina
amia
on 4/19/13 10:41 am - Marysville, WA

I went to GNC and Vitamin Shoppe today, neither had this. Or any other samples, for that matter (other than chocolate Jay Robb at VS). I was pretty bummed at the lack of options at both stores. Humph! ;)

foolishgrrl_1
on 4/19/13 11:00 am
VSG on 03/11/13

You can order it online, there is a 20% discount right now.

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 61 views