Cardiac clearance

RoMoFo
on 5/9/13 12:53 am
VSG on 09/19/13
In less than an hour, I am having my stress test done and I'm nervous! I can't run for the life of me but I guess I have to. I hate not knowing exactly what to expect but it's part of the process so I'm going to do what I have to do. Feeling a lot of different emotions lately but pressing on. Wish me luck!
mickeymantle
on 5/9/13 12:59 am - Eugene/Springfield, OR
VSG on 07/22/13

I had a stress test 2 weeks ago and I can't walk a tread mill so they gave me a drug to stress my heart , I also had to come back the next day for scans of un stressed heart , all came out good

175 lb  lost,412 hw 336sw,241 cw surgery July 22 2013,surgeon Dr Colin MacColl,

RoMoFo
on 5/9/13 1:46 am
VSG on 09/19/13
Yeah idk what they are going to make me do but we will see! That's great that everything came back good for you. I'm hoping to have the same outcome
SophieNJ
on 5/9/13 5:19 am - Parsippany, NJ
VSG on 03/05/13

by now you've already had the stress test....so too late to tell you, you don't have to run! LOL 

for those who don't know, you get hooked up to monitor your heart like an ekg, and you walk on the treadmill, faster and faster, until you can't anymore....for me, my legs gave out first since I wasn't used to walking....then you get off, and they quickly listen, test your heart.  it's simple!  nothing to be afraid of!

sophie

RoMoFo
on 5/9/13 5:47 am
VSG on 09/19/13
LOL yeah I felt like what the crap?! I didn't even have to do the treadmill but he wants to do an echo to verify my heart is as good as it looked on the EKG! I laughed to myself when I didn't have to run.
Most Active