NSV

Izabelle G.
on 7/2/13 7:47 am - Cheltenham, PA
VSG on 10/15/12
The paper robe at the gynecologist fits around my body!! Ahhh!!! I remember sitting here preop thinking, god why can't they invest in plus size paper robes since most of the patients are pregnant. Now I'm ok with the size of the paper robes.

I am walking 60 Miles in 3 Days to fight cancer! Donate today!!

http://www.the3day.org/goto/igomes

Surgery 10/15/12 - HW-263lbs GW-150lbs CW- 170.8

justpete
on 7/2/13 8:37 am
VSG on 04/02/13

i HATE hospital gowns! I've had to stay at a hospital for weeks to months at a time.  I bring my own gowns so that i'm sure to have one that fits!  I do it now for all my various scans too, just to be safe.  soon i wont have to do that and it will be a great thing!

I'm thankful that on my first extended hospital stay that the nurse offered to order me a pair of large gowns because i was struggling with the small ones they had.  People kept saying to put on 2, one on the front, one on the back.  that jsut doesnt work!  and super uncomfortable!

HW: 407   Final Appointment : 376   Pre-op Diet Start: 367   SW: 350 (Apr2/2013) Add me on MFP

Tracy D.
on 7/2/13 10:27 am - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13

I just love this NSV and can so relate!  It's the little things like this that make you feel like a "normal" person.  It's just so humiliating to be sitting on the table with half your butt hanging out.   

Tracy  5'3"     HW: 235  SW: 218  CW: 132    M1: -22  M2: -13  M3: -12  M4: -9  M5: -8   M6: -10   M7: -4

Goal reached in 7 months and 1 week

Lower Body Lift w/Dr. Barnthouse 7-8-15

Most Active