3 weeks post-op

Neondeon25
on 7/15/13 1:21 am
VSG on 06/25/13

So tomorrow I will be 3 weeks post-op and I gotta say that it has been crazy (in a good way) for me. At first I was having issues getting in my protein as well as my water but I sort of got that under control now.  For the first two weeks I was able to walk 30 mins 3 times a day, had no upset stomach or heart burn.  As of this morning I am down 25 lbs since surgery and discovered that I can now wear the cloths that has been stuffed in the back of my closet for months (years even) My wife thought it was funny that I kept trying on all my cloths as if I have been shopping for new clothes ( some still had tags on them to be fair).  I am doing good so far and will continue on to achieving my goal.  Thank you vets for all the great info and for those still contemplating on weather to do this or not GO FOR IT!

Peace,

Kev.

HW:263,SW:250,M1-28.4,M2-16.1,M3-10.5

You'll never know how strong you are, until being strong is the only choice you have.

Joy M.
on 7/15/13 5:55 am
VSG on 08/06/13

That's great weight loss congrats. 

princesswimmer24
on 7/16/13 3:17 am - VA
VSG on 08/05/13

That is awesome! Keep it up!! I told hubby we need to go through his clothes. He actually has more clothes than me in the closet right now lol He lost 12lbs on his pre-op diet and was sleeved yesterday. So I'm sure we will be going through his stuff just like you in a few weeks. Good Luck and keep us updated on your progress!

mhogans
on 7/20/13 12:14 am
VSG on 05/28/13

HAHAHAHAHA!! I told neondeon the same thing!! He has wwwaaaaayyyyyy more clothes then me! It's not helping that I can't fit into half of them any ways...LOL....not complaining though!!!

"For every pound dropped it's one less pound to worry about in my future."

mhogans
on 7/20/13 12:15 am
VSG on 05/28/13

And you look so good Babe!!!!!

"For every pound dropped it's one less pound to worry about in my future."

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 49 views