Going away on 2nd vaca of the summer tomorrow!

jenn227
on 8/8/13 5:38 am - NJ
VSG on 03/26/13

This one should be a much more relaxed one.  Hubby & I are renting his cousins' little bungalow in Wildwood and we're only bringing our dog!  No kiddies, no grandkiddies, no parents, no siblings, no nieces and nephews.  We had a wonderful time in July with all of the above, but we both just need to rejuvenate and connect with one another again.

We're bringing our bikes, of course!  We are definitely planning on biking, walking, fishing, swimming...as much outdoorsey stuff as we can get!  Actually tomorrow evening, he is playing in his cousin's band right on Diamond Beach, so that will be the start of our time away...which will be fun!  Some of my family may actually come to that.  Then we'll sneak away into the sunset lol!

I'll be packing all of my protein and we'll pick up some healthy stuff for lunches, snacks.  We'll most likely eat out for dinner most nights, but loving the fresh seafood options! 

I'll be right smack into back to school chaos in work the day I get back, and I just finished my close of school/state reporting chaos, so this is a well needed break.  It will be good to get back to reality, too...no more constant vacation mode!  I am definitely going to get back into my good habits again & knock off more #'s before my 5 month checkup!  But I will enjoy myself this week!!

Take care everyone!  Hope you all have a great week!

Jenn   Highest weight: 278. Starting weight: 275. Surgery weight: 253. Month 1: 25 lbs. Month 2: 8.8 lbs. Month 3: 12.6 lbs. Month 4: 7 lbs. Onederland 7/29/2013. Month 5: 7 lbs. Month 6: 5 lbs. Months 7-9: self-induced maintenance, then 5 lb gain.

TexasTerritory
on 8/8/13 6:04 am
VSG on 07/22/13
Enjoy
jenn227
on 8/8/13 6:09 am - NJ
VSG on 03/26/13

Thank you!

Jenn   Highest weight: 278. Starting weight: 275. Surgery weight: 253. Month 1: 25 lbs. Month 2: 8.8 lbs. Month 3: 12.6 lbs. Month 4: 7 lbs. Onederland 7/29/2013. Month 5: 7 lbs. Month 6: 5 lbs. Months 7-9: self-induced maintenance, then 5 lb gain.

Vanessa_M
on 8/8/13 10:16 am

Have a great time! I went to LBI last week. Nothing better than going "down the shore"!

VSG Surgery 4/30/2013

Dr. Rohit Patel, Cooper University Hospital 

waterflowers2009
on 8/15/13 3:44 pm

Hope you are having lots of fun!enlightened

Most Active