Blender Bottles

kjo74
on 8/29/13 4:47 am - Lincoln, NE

Just a PSA.....Groupon has a blender bottle twin pack offer today.  With shipping it was a dollar cheaper than at my local Sam's Club.  And lots of colors to choose from!  

Kendra

Approved!   Meet with surgeon 4/1 to get my surgery date! 

Member Services
on 8/29/13 5:42 am - Irvine, CA

Thanks

hkat2006
on 8/29/13 6:13 am

If you have Amazon Prime it's cheaper to get them there.  The only thing is that you don't get to chose the colors.  But 12.99 is a great price if you don't have Prime.

Missylaneous
on 8/29/13 6:24 am - DE

do blender bottles work well? I've only used my blender in the morning with Unjury unflavored protein powder. Anything with less powder and it doesn't seem to mix. I have an order out for Syntrax Nectar samples because of all the rave reviews on here. Do they mix better?

SophieNJ
on 8/29/13 6:36 am - Parsippany, NJ
VSG on 03/05/13

do you put the liquid in first?  that seems to work best.  however, I use a blender stick, have no problems (also put in liquid first).  as for blender bottles, they are great for 'on the go', be sure it includes the wire ball.  sorry I don't know about syntrax.

Sophie

Tracy D.
on 8/29/13 8:22 am - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13

Blender bottles work well but always put the liquid in first.  I use mine every morning.  Of course if you're going to add other things like fruit then you'd still want to use your regular blender or immersion blender. 

Tracy  5'3"     HW: 235  SW: 218  CW: 132    M1: -22  M2: -13  M3: -12  M4: -9  M5: -8   M6: -10   M7: -4

Goal reached in 7 months and 1 week

Lower Body Lift w/Dr. Barnthouse 7-8-15

Abster
on 8/29/13 8:47 am - AZ
VSG on 09/23/13

GNC has cute little 12 oz blender bottles for like $7.50 and right now they're on sale BOGO 1/2 off!  Their 25gram protein meal replacement shake is pretty good too. 

AdeanaMarie
on 8/30/13 12:30 am - MI
VSG on 03/08/12

I just found a hot pink one at Walmart last week.  Love it!  Might have to look for more colors!  Switch things up a bit.

Thanks!

“Not many of us are living at our best.  We linger in the lowlands because we are afraid to climb the mountains.  The steepness and ruggedness dismay us, and so we stay in the misty valleys and do not learn the mystery of the hills.  We do not know what we lose in our self indulgence.  What glory awaits us if only we had the courage for the mountain climb.  What blessing we should find if only we would move to the uplands of God.?  JRM

Most Active