Stomach noise and my dog

Stephanie R.
on 9/15/13 8:55 pm - GA
VSG on 09/11/13
I'm 5 days post-op, and just picked up my dog from boarding yesterday. Toby looks at me strange each time my stomach makes any type of noise...which is a lot!! Lol it's very cute!
grayC
on 9/15/13 10:01 pm
VSG on 05/01/13
Dogs are very intuitive...
I have a 140lb Newfoundland and before surgery she always jumped on me and would smack me with her paw....While I was sitting to get my attention for anything (mostly that it was dinner time) when I came home from surgery she buried her nose in my stomach sniffing for weeks and never jumped...
I'm now 4 1/2 months our and she started jumping again..
she knows I'm all healed!

sillymilly
on 9/15/13 10:38 pm - NC
VSG on 07/17/13

Aww, I love it!

Highest weight:  287    Surgery weight:  279   Current weight:  150

jenlaur1
on 9/15/13 10:54 pm - Westborough, MA
VSG on 08/19/13

isn't interesting how pets respond to things...you remind me of when I was pregnant with my last two children (and even during three miscarriages) my cat, Emily, seemed to know..she'd cuddle up to me and then sleep by my head every night..then once the baby was born, I barely saw her unless she was hungry!!  As for my dogs..my puggle, Maggie, she sniffed me every day and then would leave me alone..but our mini dachshund, Nyx, would sniff my belly and my mouth and then snuggle up against me where ever I landed..in bed or on the couch, etc.  The past week he's been leaving me alone more (I'm a month out on Thurs)...pest are just so cool :)

Highest Wt: 264, band May '05, pre sleeve wt 235, current 189, personal goal 140

mickeymantle
on 9/16/13 2:24 am - Eugene/Springfield, OR
VSG on 07/22/13

you smell different after surgery the scrub they clean you with lingers , the surri strips , the meds they all make you smell diffrent also the change in diet makes you smell different

my dog would not leave my side when I had a tooth ache , they can scence your not well

175 lb  lost,412 hw 336sw,241 cw surgery July 22 2013,surgeon Dr Colin MacColl,

cathmac
on 9/16/13 7:20 am
How amazing are our canine friends, I have a Toby to half border collie and rottie.
    Cathy mcquarrie    
TeacherSue
on 9/16/13 7:35 am - Collinsville, IL

That is too funny!!  What kind of dog do you have,Steph???

Stephanie R.
on 9/16/13 10:40 pm - GA
VSG on 09/11/13

He's a mutt.  Mainly Terrier and Puggle.  Here's a pic, I think it ended up being a link, not sure how to embed the picture in here.

My WLS and Plastic Surgery Journey Page: Stephanie's Journey 

Sleeve: 9/11/13  LBL, TL, BL/BA: 12/16/14

TeacherSue
on 9/17/13 6:37 am - Collinsville, IL

Oh shoot...no pic, no link...just a little red x. 

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 57 views