Mommy Makeovers....Any advice?

kodomezhow06
on 11/4/13 4:20 am - KY

I know I have said this a million times now but I will say it again my weight loss journey has been an awesome experience and has been one of the best life decisions I’ve made. My weight has improved 100%, I feel healthier, my energy has increased, and my self esteem has improved significantly. 

So, far I have been very blessed genetically with the skin department and haven’t had that issue.  But as I continue to lose weight I am noticing there are some other areas I would like to tweak.  I have always been top heavy and with having two kids and the recent weight loss the girls just are saluting like they use too.  In addition to my top not staying on top I have a pouch that no amount of core crunches will dissolve. 

I’ve made up my mind. I will have the surgery but I will be paying out of pocket. I just wanted to get some advice and input on the Mommy Makeover and a good surgeon.  I’ve been researching the procedures, surgeons, and did some price checks state wide. As you can imagine the cost is astronomical.  I’m thinking about going back to Mexico which is where I had my VSG.  But I was hoping to get some feedback from those who had this type of surgery and if they had it done in Mexico. 

hollykim
on 11/4/13 4:36 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
I will. Be going to Monterey,Mx in Jan for some procedures. Many post Wls ppl use Dr. Sauceda. He has his own forum on this site. Look under groups and you will find patients of dr. Sauceda.
GL I personally won't even consider ANYONE else in Mx, but that is just me.
GL

kodomezhow06
on 11/4/13 4:48 am - KY

Thank you. I will look on that forum.  Once you've had your surgery can you post and update.  My plan to have my surgery sometime early spring of next year.  If I can find the right surgeon.

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 49 views