day 4

megsmatilda
on 11/20/13 8:33 pm
Ok question when our stomach growls is it normal to make us feel pain and nausea? I took all the.meds drank some g2 now going to start the protien shakes. I'm still quite sore from.surgery however mainly on just one side. I walked a bit yesterday. How else can ibget the gas gone??? (From.surgery) going to make a cream soup today ...any suggestions or recipes? Thanks for helping this newbie out...anyone near Katy that willing to help?? Lol jk kinda
tysmom01
on 11/20/13 8:58 pm - MS
VSG on 08/12/13

Wow, I was on a clear liquid diet for 10 days post op, then he moved me to creamy soups and shakes. I could not have stomached any soups or shakes for those first few days. Nausea can be a sign of dehydration. Try to get in as much fluid as you can throughout the day. The only way to get the gas moving is to walk walk walk, as much as you can and as often as you can. But get plenty of rest in between. Things will get better with each new day. Just hang in there! Good Luck to you

Age: 34 ~ Height: 5'5 ~ HW: 287 (7/28/2013) ~ SW: 272 ~ GW: 150 ~ Goal weight met 8/9/2014  

Mrs_Desire _
on 11/20/13 11:38 pm - Houston, TX
VSG on 11/18/13
I'm 4 days out myself. Do you get a feeling of pens and needles when you drink something in your stomach. Like I can feel when the fluid get to my stomach. I'm going to try some cream soup today also. Today starts full liquids for me. I'm sure things will get better because my surgeon said that some people do start to feel sooner. Well he did take out some scar tissue too

Myfitnesspal: MsDesire​  - Revision from Realize Band Patient

Height: 5'10" HW: 305  SW: 298 Surg Goal: 195 Endo Goal: 165 

Mrs_Desire _
on 11/20/13 11:39 pm - Houston, TX
VSG on 11/18/13
I'm 4 days out myself. Do you get a feeling of pens and needles when you drink something in your stomach. Like I can feel when the fluid get to my stomach. I'm going to try some cream soup today also. Today starts full liquids for me. I'm sure things will get better because my surgeon said that some people do start to feel sooner. Well he did take out some scar tissue too

megsmatilda
on 11/21/13 1:18 am
I had adhesions that he had to remove from a previous surgery. He told my mom it connected my organs so he fixed it...I get the.feeling my hard gonna explode feeling while I'm sleeping.
Mrs_Desire _
on 11/21/13 9:40 am - Houston, TX
VSG on 11/18/13
Are you doing your breathing exercise since surgery? Make sure you call your surgeon tomorrow abs tell him or her how you feeling.

megsmatilda
on 11/21/13 9:44 am
Went to pick up disability paper work today from him and the nurses were shocked that I was there. I said well he told me.to.walk...well evidently he.didn't mean a lot nor should I take all my vitamins until I start on.soft food.(a week from Monday)
Most Active