Happy!

Betty A.
on 12/4/13 1:45 pm
VSG on 11/26/13

My hemoglobin is 12 (was 13 preop) and the JP drain came out today. Protein is hard but fluids are good. I'm happy and so very thankful. 

I bought myself a Pandora bracelet preop and planned on using it as my reward for pounds lost. I can't even remember the last time I bought something like that for myself. But I thought it would be a good motivator and visual reminder of my accomplishments. It has become my journey bracelet already--so much more than just about the weight. In fact, it seems odd to 'celebrate' pounds lost. Don't get me wrong, I will celebrate and dance that each one is gone. But, my true celebration (and bead collection) is more than that already. I have 'inner strength', 'faith', 'amazing', and tonight celebrated with 'love in my heart'. Maybe that's all kinda sappy, but it's looking pretty and is making me happy! 

TexasTerritory
on 12/4/13 7:01 pm
VSG on 07/22/13
Go girl! Love the idea of the bracelet. I love charm bracelets. I think you have a wonderful idea. Best of luck.

Nmmsg
on 12/4/13 7:24 pm
VSG on 07/09/13

Love it- the bracelet will be full in no time.

Learn from your family history and rewrite yours!

Tracy D.
on 12/4/13 7:48 pm - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13

I love the idea of the charm bracelet!  I'm glad you're doing well and feeling better :-)  

Tracy  5'3"     HW: 235  SW: 218  CW: 132    M1: -22  M2: -13  M3: -12  M4: -9  M5: -8   M6: -10   M7: -4

Goal reached in 7 months and 1 week

Lower Body Lift w/Dr. Barnthouse 7-8-15

waiting2bme
on 12/5/13 12:15 am

I bought one too when I lost 25 lbs!!  As of today down another 25 for a total of 50.6. So guess I get a new charm,  one of my 1st charms was "life saver" double meaning for me as I am a nurse.  Great job and keep loading up those charms!!

Betty A.
on 12/5/13 10:08 am
VSG on 11/26/13

I'm a nurse too. Need to check it out. 

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 59 views