First weekly weight gain in 9 months :(

Jackie P.
on 1/7/14 10:02 pm - Hamilton, Canada
VSG on 04/10/13

Hey everyone! I started opti on March 25/13 and as of today, I am down 155 pounds! Yay. I've been working hard. Anyway, this week is the first week since surgery where I have showed a gain. Just .9, but what a bummer. I was on a good streak! I told myself I wouldn't be the one who cares about the scale but it's been such a good run. I really hope I'm not done losing! I would like to get off 35 more pounds.

Thanks for reading.

Surgery Date: April 10, 2013 • VSG

www.fatfornow.com

Kympiggie
on 1/8/14 12:13 am
VSG on 05/28/13

Congratulations on losing 155 pounds!  Amazing! 

My own weight loss slowed (possibly gained ? ) over the holidays.  I actually have no idea how much I currently weigh. 

I'll check next time I'm at the gym...

I am certainly no expert, but there may be a ton of reasons why the scale showed a gain for you.  At least it was not a big number.  You should be so proud of all you've accomplished so far.  I'm proud of you.  I know that probably doesn't help.  I'm in the same place that you are right now. I have probably gained some and I would also like to lose another 20 - 30 pounds.  I believe that both of us can reach our goals. 

We can do it!

Kym :)

bytheriver
on 1/8/14 6:18 am - Puerto Rico

Im on the same boat, i gain 9 lbs thru the holidays, them damn cookies!!!! I trying to get back on track, i got me a scale, my old one broke, and i'm working on getting my stats on carbs, protein, water, and calories, right, as well as my workouts. The important thing is to get back up, and please, know that you are not alone.

Most Active