Well, I suppose I always have been a stair-step loser, then.

Scribbler
on 1/16/14 8:40 pm

*cough* 8 pounds gone on pre-op diet... all at once, too. "And I was worried". Need to update my ticker.

I bought myself a small pressie for my upcoming surgery... a Wii U... HEY, MY SURGEON PRESCRIBED IT! Actually, he prescribed a treadmill, but my apartment doesn't have room for that, so, I have a Prescription Video Game. Yep. I've played around in the Wii Fit exercises quite a bit, and they're nice, because they take your mind off the fact that you're getting some exercise in. Also, for some reason, the games are varied and silly enough to make me laugh and/or stay interested, which is good for me in particular, because I have a tendency to stress out. And, you can pretty easily target your fitness level/impact, which is important for someone like me who has heel spurs and too much weight to be bouncing around right away.

Also, somebody may have also bought Call Of Duty Black Ops, but I promised myself NO MEAT GRINDER TIME until after I do my prescribed 40 minutes of exercise. And my Sexy Other, who suddenly is on board with my program, said they would help enforce that.

Sexy Other also promised to NOT eat cheeseburgers, pizza, curry, or other trigger foods in my presence, but go out for that if it became a Dire Need or something. S.O. also has about 40 more pounds to lose than I do, so this would not hurt S.O. one bit.

~~ VSG February 4, 2014 ~~ 30lb. lost since surgery ~~
~~ you will never regret not eating something ~~
~~if you're light enough, you just might be able to fly~~
~~nothing tastes as good as skinny feels~~
HW: 303 || SW: 255 || CW: 225 || GW: 120 || UGW: 105

gorditabonita
on 1/18/14 4:21 am - Springfield, VA
VSG on 01/23/13 with

I am a stair-stepper too - good news is that it does come off eventually. Enjoy your new game!

HW - 287 (12/2007); GW - 165; CW - 164....proudly wearing a size 8!On my journey from LapBand to VSG.....LapBand on 12/19/07, LapBand removal on 8/8/12 and sleeve on1/23/13! Consider joining me at Band2Sleeve!( http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/Band2Sleeve/)  Friend me on MyFitnessPal too! I'm gorditabonita74.

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 56 views