I WILL NOT EAT A COOKIE TODAY !!!

puffierus
on 1/27/14 2:40 am - PA

SORRY I JUST HAVE TO PUBLICLY PUT IT OUT THERE SO I CAN STOP MY MADNESS!!!. I HAVE GOTTEN INTO THE UGLY HABIT OF HAVING  A COOKIE WITH MY HOT GREEN TEA. DRINKING GREEN TEA AND SABOTAGING  THE FAT BURNING GOODNESS OF THE GREEN TEA WITH A COOKIE !!!  IT  ALL STARTS WITH MODERATION ARGH  ONE COOKIE AT A TIME .

SORRY FOR THE CAPS I AM JUST YELLING AT MY SELF PULLING MY HAIR OUT I AM SICK SICK SICK OF BEING ON A DIET. LOGGING ALL MY FOOD, GETTING IN MY EXCERISE IT IS  all SO MUCH.. ALL COMSUMING.

"if you bite it write it" "once on the lips forever on the hips" "Nothing taste and good as skinny feels ", "eat less move more" 

Ok so I  went a little bizerk , but feel better... throwing the box of cookies away and going for a walk in the freakin snowy cold

HW 268   SW219   CW 181.2 surgery date 10/31/2013

:<span class=

claimmaster
on 1/27/14 2:53 am - OK
VSG on 07/05/13

I feel your pain.  I was feeling that way until I got back to my therapist.  I'm seeing her regularly again instead of just when I feel like I'm getting into a crisis.  Keeps me sane.

Hang in there!

Jane

Starting weight: 320       Goal weight: 145      Surgery Weight: 298      Current weight: 215         Check out my blog at www.thebariatricvegan.com

Weight loss month 1-22  2-13  3-12  4-16  5-4  6-0  7-7  8-6

puffierus
on 1/27/14 4:00 am - PA

I think i might need to see someone or maybe go to a OE meeting

(deactivated member)
on 1/27/14 3:18 am

Good for you! I am the ultimate cookie monster, so I understand completely.

You are right to kick this habit.

Moderation rarely works for me. Certain things (non triggers) I can eat in moderation, but the sugar, flour, fat combos are not something I eat lightly or without thought any longer!

puffierus
on 1/27/14 4:12 am - PA

I just realize that these little slight things keep adding up and that must be why i am stalling so much. What i am having such a tough time with is the fact that before my surgery when i was on medical weight mgt i never cheated noy once never had the desire to cheat now for some reason it seems like every chance i get i am testing my sleeve 

The_True_KayD
on 1/27/14 3:44 am

You were able to stop the madness and learn from it. Now you are on to better times! 

HW: 249  SW: 233  VSG: Dec 3, 2013    

puffierus
on 1/27/14 3:58 am - PA

Thank you. I just have to make a choice eveyday to stay on track

The_True_KayD
on 1/27/14 4:00 am

I use words that put me in the power position. I choose to or I choose not to. 

HW: 249  SW: 233  VSG: Dec 3, 2013    

(deactivated member)
on 1/27/14 4:16 am

The winter is so hard sometimes.But so is summer. You got rid of the evil cookies that is a start. You are below 200lbs that must feel great. I see your sick of dieting. Think back before surgery I am sure you hated to go to out to eat and be sick of the thought of sitting in a  booth.

I am sure you were sick of the scare of sitting on cheap plastic furniture. It is good that you got this rant.

Mary Gee
on 1/27/14 4:45 am

I'M SHOUTING BACK AT YOU ----- STOP IT NOW!!!   Don't be one who posts next month "Surgery Failed!"  One cookie is one too many.  

You can't look at this as "being on a diet" -- or you'll fail.  You just had your surgery recently - make it work for you.

As far as journaling - if you're generally eating the same meals, maybe you can come up with a shorthand of some type.  I am pre-op and journaling -- but I find I generally have one of three breakfasts:  1: Egg on toast (E/T); 2: Cottage cheese on toast (CC/T); 3: PB on toast (PB/T).  Lunch is either 1: Tuna with salad (T/S); Chicken with salad (C/S).  Dinner is generally 1. Chicken with Veggie of some sort and sweet potato (C/V/P), etc.   You get the picture.  First time I have something new, I write it down in detail, including serving size -- but when I repeat it, I use shorthand.  It took too long to write everything out.   Or maybe you should just journal a few days a week to help stay on track.  

Don't allow yourself to become overwhelmed.  You've been very successful - don't get frustrated.  Remember where you started - you don't want to go back there!

Kick Ass!!   kiss

Still learning.  Currently in pre-op stage.

Most Active