How Chia Seeds Can Benefit Your Health 6 Great Reasons to Start Eating Chia Seed

puffierus
on 1/28/14 12:37 am - PA

Hi Everyone

I just wanted to pass this information on. I am not a health food person , would never ever consider eating tofu , sprouts etc.  So I just wanted to say Chia Seed aren't so bad. I add a tablespoon to my strawberry Greek yogurt in the morning mix well and its like adding granola or nuts to the yogurt.  I think Keith mention them in one of his post and I was at Trader Joes saw the bag of seeds and thought I would give it a try. the link below  has a list of benefits that we could all take advantage of.   Today right after I ate my yogurt I was very hungry but was driving to work and then got distracted by work, noticed around 10:00 that I was so full, so I think they might take awhile to absorb expand what ever but I could really tell a difference today. So give them a try!   New Year new me trying to be healthier drinking my green tea and chia seeds

http://www.chiprx.com/chia-seeds-benefit-health-6-great-reas ons-start-eating-chia-seed/

HW 268   SW219   CW 181.2 surgery date 10/31/2013

:<span class=

Most Active