Potentially TMI... PMS Post Op...

RoxStar724
on 5/20/14 10:33 am
with

SOOOOOO I have been crabby all day and just now looking at the calendar realized that I am PMS'ing and the sucky part is I want chocolate or chocolate chips or something.  But not doing it.  I am really worried about this month because I have heard that many women have a much heavier period in some cases because of the hormones.  I also seem to be getting some head hunger too and normally I would eat anything I wanted but cant now so find that I am feeling more ancy or on edge about it all.  Any tips from the other women out there on how to handle PMS post op?

Thanks all!

Rox

Heaviest Weight - Nov 2013 - 264...Surgery Weight - April 28th 2014 - 237

(deactivated member)
on 5/20/14 11:18 am - Canada

I'm assuming randomly torturing family members is out lol!

Try exercise if you are cleared for it.  Go for a walk around the block when the cravings get bad.  It resets your mind.  

Also be good to yourself hot bath, pedicure, manicure, massage...you get the idea.  You need stress relief.

Annievvho
on 5/20/14 12:24 pm, edited 5/20/14 12:24 pm - Roanoke, VA
VSG on 11/29/13

For the first month or so I was eating sugar free (chocolate) pudding to take my crushed meds. It gave me something chocolatey without lots of carbs or calories. In the first couple of months, I was barely getting in 400-500 calories, so it was no big deal to have that, but don't make it a daily staple that you have something sweet - you'll regret that as your capacity/calories increase. 

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 45 views