If you want to wear a bikini.....

acbbrown
on 6/6/14 11:28 am - Granada Hills, CA

Be prepared for the skinny ***** consequences like getting sunburn on parts of your body that have never seen the light of day. Ummmm my butt is burnt!!!

days like this make the battle worthwhile though. I never thought I'd be able to wear one but here I am. 

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

Kelly Jean
on 6/6/14 11:59 am
VSG on 04/08/14

Congratulations on your burnt butt!!!! Lol I can't wait till I can burn my butt .. 

♡Kelly

(deactivated member)
on 6/6/14 1:50 pm - Canada

I burnt my butt but it was in a tanning bed.  Don't think I'll ever wear a bikini. Congrats on your burnt butt though!

Sandy M.
on 6/7/14 12:41 am - Detroit Lakes, MN
Revision on 05/08/13

I will say not congrats for wearing the bikini, but for the self confidence and love of yourself to do it!  

Height 5'4"  HW:223 Lap band 2006, revised to Sleeve 5/8/2013, SW:196

(deactivated member)
on 6/7/14 3:04 am

Just be glad you did not take said bikini to a nude beach. I have seen burns on things that should NEVER see the light of day. 

Hislady
on 6/7/14 3:42 am - Vancouver, WA

Oh that brought back painful memories from my early 20's (skinny) years. Canoed down a river in a metal canoe for about 6 hrs. jumping in and out of the water all the way down. Wet skin burns even worse! I had to miss a couple of days of work because I couldn't get dressed. When I did finally get to work I had to borrow my friend's hubby's jeans because his were nice and loose on me and could only wear my bikini top under my lab jacket because anything else hurt. We live and learn huh? Now I can laugh then.....not so funny!

Linda B.
on 6/7/14 5:34 am - CO
VSG on 09/13/12

Well, it is wonderful that you can wear a bikini, but next time, sunscreen might be a good idea 

high weight 230 start of journey weight 217 surgery weight 191 current weight 138

Mike B.
on 6/7/14 8:55 am
Hi Alison,
Being that I am a teacher and all, I'm always concerned about all students learning the lesson being taught. With that said, some people on OH might be visual learners, so where are the pictures?
Love ya my friend. By the way, we need to have a gathering of So. Cal peeps soon.

HW:280       SW:270       OLD GW:190       NEW GW: 180       CW: 174

acbbrown
on 6/7/14 8:59 am - Granada Hills, CA

I'll post pics in a few days for my 3 yr anniversary. :)

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

(deactivated member)
on 6/8/14 2:32 am

I get it, I really do!!!

I wore a bikini for the first time a few years back and realized that my stomach had not seen the sunlight in like....20 years.  :) Ouch.

Most Active