00oooohhhh Elina

novascotiadawn
on 6/13/14 5:45 am - Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Just because I've been quiet doesn't mean I was misbehaving... Down another 1.1 lbs this week... 

Hugs

Donna

Leaky sleeve survivor!!! 2008/2009 ~ 5'7"~ 42F Bougie

Shagdoll
on 6/13/14 6:08 am

Donna, that is awesome news!  Sorry, I'm not Elina.  :)

Sorry if I missed something.  What are you doing that got you back on track?  When did you start and how much have you lost, if you dont mind me asking?

Jenn  

WWBD?  

novascotiadawn
on 6/13/14 7:19 am, edited 6/13/14 7:48 am - Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Hiiii....

The first step, I admitted to myself I needed to get my goal straightened out! I broke down and reached out to Elina. We talked on the phone.. She told me two different ways going about it! I kinda am doing both. I am down 10.7 lbs in the last 4 Weeks... I get my food from real food source... mostly!.. and aim at 100 grams of protein a day... With about 1000 cal goal a day... With a shake to help... Wanting to know more.. ask away! 

Hugs

Donna

(deactivated member)
on 6/13/14 8:55 am

I always check in here to see how you are doing.  You are on your way, and I am putting together a little care package.....  :)  Keep it up Donna, I love reading your posts, they encourage me to keep going too.  I am off today to one of Alan's gigs.  It'a at an outdoor Irish pub.  They have a fire pit, outdoor bar and Irish food.  I have no idea what I can eat there, never really had Irish food. This is going to be an adventure.  :)

novascotiadawn
on 6/13/14 11:30 am - Calgary, Alberta, Canada

That sounds like a lot of fun!!!! We go to one Irish Pub and I love the corned beef and cabbage... Not your typical campfire food. With mustard all over it..mmmmmmm... LoL... I've been going straight out this week.. 8 shifts in 7 days! We went out tonight for supper to a chicken and rib place... I got a salad and 1/4 chicken breast and 1/3 back ribs... I have enough for a good three meals!... My stomach has shrunk... I can't do the protein drink in the morning at my first break. I find it too soon after have my omelet for breakfast. Well! I better get a couple hours of sleep I go back in for a night shift at 11! Take care and talk soon! Xxxx

hugs

Donna

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 49 views