3 NSVs and Only 2 weeks out

LakeErieGirl
on 6/30/14 9:32 am
VSG on 06/17/14

I can't believe that tomorrow will be 2 weeks out for me. Today, I actually had to look at the calendar to make sure it's only been that long! I feel great. The only thing is by night, I'm exhausted! I sleep great every night so that helps. 

Well, today I had 3 huge NSVs. I'm shocked really because it seems like this moving quick. Now granted, I know about the stalls so I'm just going to go with it! Lol. 

The first big nsv for me was that I went back to the Y. This was huge for me. We pay monthly , but I do not use it. The rest of my family does , but I didn't. I lost weight 2 yrs ago and got to my lowest of 208 and then all hell broke lose. I was put on Zolofoft and started gaining a lot! When I was losing, I was at the Y all the time! I took classes, Zumba , kickboxing, weightlifting, etc. then boom! 

I became so ashamed, I just didn't go. It was a bad time.  

At my consultation, I weighed 270 in January. Well, today, I walked in, head held high. I felt good! Granted my husband was with me encouraging and stopping me from pushing myself too hard the first day back. Lol. But I did it! 

The second nsv was I had a pair of American Eagle jeans I loved that I haven't wore in the 2 yrs! Today, I tried them on. I can get them on. Granted I'm poured in them, and a huge muffin top so I won't wear them out yet, but I Am thrilled I can zip them!! 

Last but not least....I made it to the 220s!!! I am 229.0! This was a big deal to me because I feel I'm on my way considering where I was in January. 

The day of sugery, I weighed 241, but did gain over the course of the time in the hospital.

I cant believe all this in a short time. Thank you all for the encouragement along the way. 

To all the new people waiting to be sleeved- it's so worth it! I'm so glad I did this. 

5'6" 44 yrs old Heighest Weight Ever - 295 (Pregnancy)

SW-270 lbs Pre-Op -242 lbs CW -224 lbs Goal Weight- 147lbs

Kelly Jean
on 6/30/14 10:02 am
VSG on 04/08/14

You are doing awesome lady!!!! Your NSV 's are fantastic... getting back to the gym is the best ... those lbs are going to just fall off.... but remember your hubby is right don't over do it just yet it's only 2 weeks.... remember this is a marathon not a sprint !!!! You got this girl Wooooo hooooo congrats! !! :-)

♡ Kelly

LakeErieGirl
on 6/30/14 10:53 am
VSG on 06/17/14

Thanks Kelly you are always encouraging! I appreciate it.

I only walked at the gym so I didn't go " crazy" lol. My hubby said that he wanted us to come back tomorrow so I needed to save my energy! My surgeon said I could lift light, but I'm too weak yet, I know that. So I am taking that really slow. 

5'6" 44 yrs old Heighest Weight Ever - 295 (Pregnancy)

SW-270 lbs Pre-Op -242 lbs CW -224 lbs Goal Weight- 147lbs

Kelly Jean
on 6/30/14 11:05 am
VSG on 04/08/14

I know it helps me to keep going when I hear encouraging words and I've learned so much and need to learn so much more so anything I can do to help I'm here you know that !!!! :-)

♡ Kelly

Tracy D.
on 6/30/14 11:04 am - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13

Glad to hear that you're having so many successes already :-)

Tracy  5'3"     HW: 235  SW: 218  CW: 132    M1: -22  M2: -13  M3: -12  M4: -9  M5: -8   M6: -10   M7: -4

Goal reached in 7 months and 1 week

Lower Body Lift w/Dr. Barnthouse 7-8-15

Most Active