So I'm taking a bit of an ass kicking today

Flabaway
on 1/7/15 8:46 am
VSG on 01/05/15 with

definitely struggling a bit today. I was released this morning and headed back to San antonio to the hotel before flying home tomorrow. 

Im exhausted, I get the shakes if the temperature feels at all cool, the gas pain is still pretty lousy and there's no broth or soup of any kind on the hotel menu and I'm just too damned tired to go out looking for something I know I won't be able to get down anyway. I've spent 8 hours wrestling with a 450 ml bottle of Apple juice and I haven't gotten even a quarter way thru it.

i was given a bottle of macrozit anti biotic which apparently involves mixing powder with water then syringing an unspecified amount into my mouth. The instructions are all in Spanish and the specified amount was not told to me, and I'm pretty sure I'd vomit that right up anyway. I should probably call the doctor but I really just want to turn the lights back off and try to sleep. 

Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

GoBlueGirl1998
on 1/7/15 9:45 am - MI

Make sure you drink and get your water in!! Stay hydrated! That is the most important part at first!! Sip, sip, sip!

Age: 40 Height: 5'8" Highest Weight: 325 Starting Weight: 291 Current Weight: 166 Goal Weight: 160

VSG 10/24/14 with Dr. David Chengelis

BrendaRae
on 1/7/15 12:18 pm
VSG on 01/13/15

I was thinking about you earlier wondering how  you  were doing... are you  watering down your apple juice ? 

Sorry to hear today was not a good day... hopefully tomorrow  will be better . Mine is tuesday

Flabaway
on 1/7/15 12:55 pm
VSG on 01/05/15 with

I'm sure you'll do great. I just spoke to the doctors assistant and apparently it's all fairly normal. I just wish I was allowed to take a hot bath...

Let me know how you get on, and if I figure out an easier way to get the fluids in ill let you know!

Lemily
on 1/8/15 12:29 am
VSG on 01/16/14

Get those fluids in! Keep sipping on water. You don't want to get dehydrated. Try to get some sugar free ices or something. The apple juice may NOT be helping your gas situation. Try some crystal light or other sugar free drink. If you at all feel off, call your doctor immediately. Good luck to you!

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 59 views